Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is now, our Local Nemesis ?

2»

Comments

• millwall then palace then everyone else:-)
  • Thamesmead Town, fucking Bayliss Avenue bastards
  • WS_Addick said:

Pauline would be my first choice but now he has had his first taste of muff he has gone awol, so Ol' Colin.

Thamesmead muff mate. He'll be back!
  • The Wendies.
  • WS_Addick said:

Pauline would be my first choice but now he has had his first taste of muff he has gone awol, so Ol' Colin.

Thamesmead muff mate. He'll be down the clinic!
    Fixed
  • We are our own worst enemy
  • With Palace now buying from Harrords, and Paying 60K and 70K a week to two players,and looking up, not down the Prem table.
    With CAFC now buying from Poundland, and trying to prove the bookies wrong and stay in the championship.
    With Millwall taking Poundland's rejected stock and trying not to hit League 2.

WHO is the new adopted Rival,
    3 teams from west London, QPR, Fulham and Brentford, don't have the same edge.

But as 95% of CAFC fans wanted the demise of Millwall, where will the Venom be aimed at now ?

Palace can spend billions, they will still and always be a non event.

The team of the eighties had the first million pound goalkeeper in football - their current situation is just an extension of that mentality

Visibly spending cannot solve inherent mediocrity, only cover it temporarily.

If we are to have a nemesis, it must be something real. It could never be the collective delusion of a few wankers from the stockbroker belt
    Pathetic.

• Brian Swanson
  • edited July 2015
    Genk

Gunk

Funk
  • Sponsored links:

• Callum Harriots attitude
  • Well the good news is With Millwall and Palace going in a different direction to
    ourselves their is no local Nemesis this season other than Fulham away which off the top of my head, have seen as lose 3-0 last season and 4-0 in the Clint Dempsey game.
    At least the away games in West London this season can go back to Banter as opposed to Bile, plus we won't be kept in.
    I'm sure the nightmare of Solly's raised hands and Hamer's slip before Murray's 2nd goal will fade in time ?
    As my Counsellor suggested to me ? Time to move on. (how very CL)
  • we'll just have to await the mob appointed 'scapegoat' .. I wonder who t'will be ?
  • scapegoat
  • David Martane, the new Mervyn Day.
  • Dulwich Hamlet FC!
  • Moriarty. He says he hates Sherlock more than us but deep down.......
  • Scoham said:

David Martane, the new Mervyn Day.

What does Martane actually do?

• dickplumb said:

Scoham said:

David Martane, the new Mervyn Day.

What does Martane actually do?

Sense, if he speaks english(?), may be there to cover for Luzon's stilted tongue? Or, he just might be a dynamite coach?
  • Milton Keynes Dons. because I don't like there name
  • Sponsored links:

• Has to be Brighton, you won't find me getting to close to there supporters
  • Has to be Brighton, you won't find me getting to close to there supporters

Why not?

• Viewfinder
  • Communists
  • people that talk to imaginary disabled mothers
  • We can laugh at English football in general, the Premier League, other cafc fans