Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Replacement

Have noticed a few people have dropped and broken their phones of late.

Must be the season either that or there is something in the water... Anyone know of a good place where you can get the screen repaired for a Galaxy S4 that isnt too expensive (Have been quoted about £150 in some places)

Comments

• Options
    118 Broadway. Bexleyheath. Did my iphone today for £28.50. Can't imagine a galaxy would've any dearer. Think tivetan called smartphone shop. Shared with a beauty salon. Their prices are on the internet.
  • Options

Must be the season either that or there is something in the water... Anyone know of a good place where you can get the screen repaired for a Galaxy S4 that isnt too expensive (Have been quoted about £150 in some places)

Where are you based ?
  • Options

Where are you based ?
    Am in Strood but anywhere between there and Bexleyheath
  • Options
    Galaxy's are a lot more expensive than iPhone's to repair the screen. Got same £150 from Orange when I broke mine, went round all the moody phone places in Lewisham town centre and couldn't get lower than £120 (£40 was the going rate for iphone screens).
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    If the Galaxys went the way of the Nokias then I can tell you why it costs an arm and a leg. In their infinite wisdom Nokia combined the glass with the LCD screen as one unit. iPhone glass replacement 30 ish squid, my Nokia 930 £140!!!!!!

Baharstards...
  • Options

If the Galaxys went the way of the Nokias then I can tell you why it costs an arm and a leg. In their infinite wisdom Nokia combined the glass with the LCD screen as one unit. iPhone glass replacement 30 ish squid, my Nokia 930 £140!!!!!!

Baharstards...

Yeah that sounds similar to the explanation I got from Orange about my galaxy.
  • Options
    The bexley heath place says £85 on its website.