Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Genk

Anyone else going to Genk on Wednesday?

I have just reserved a twin room if anyone wants to share it.

Comments

• I'm interested to know whether anyone else is going whether or not they are interested in the room share.
  • I know, I know. Just a throwaway joke, good luck.
  • I'm interested to know whether anyone else is going whether or not they are interested in the room share.

Jesus! Clam down. Bit defensive aren't we?
  • Anyone else going to Genk on Wednesday?

For the right price, Jimmy ;)
  • edited July 2015
  • will be flying Bromma Stockholm 630 am to weds morning to Brussels pick car up Brussels game in evening then tour of area then game on Saturday and i hope a few beers on route

Jesus! Clam down. Bit defensive aren't we?
    Not defensive at all, just clarifying that it´s not just a thread for a room share.

Anyone else going to Genk on Wednesday?

For the right price, Jimmy ;)
    It was 50 euros for single occupancy and 60 for double occupancy. So it would be 30 euros each.

will be flying Bromma Stockholm 630 am to weds morning to Brussels pick car up Brussels game in evening then tour of area then game on Saturday and i hope a few beers on route

I might be interested in a bit of a tour around the next day if you´d like a passenger and a bit of petrol money.
  • Enjoy your trip chaps.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know of a live feed?
  • Anyone know of a live feed?

I can set up a webcam, but it will cost you.
  • Can't believe no-one wants to share with wee jimmymelrose. Honestly, he's not as worried as Golfie ;-)
  • Addickted, SE7TOSG3, me and few others will be here on Friday night.

See you there

http://www.brouwerijwilderen.be/index.php/en/
  • Addickted, SE7TOSG3, me and few others will be here on Friday night.

See you there

http://www.brouwerijwilderen.be/index.php/en/

Forget the football Henry, just head for the brewery!