Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who will be the next Joe Gomez or Diego Poyet this season?

edited July 2015 in General Charlton
The squad is a bit thin on numbers currently. In the past The club have said that they will look to bring players through to the first team from the Academy. Who are the players from the Academy that are most likely to feature for the first team this season?

Comments

• Tarieq Holmes-Dennis on the Left of Midfield at this rate
  • Terell Thomas and Gomez impressed me last pre-season
  • There isn't anybody quite as good as Joe Gomez, however we have players with Poyet-like potential. For me KAG is a possible along with THD.
  • The gaps in the squad will be filled with youngsters, who will they be? A CB and RB could be two
  • Callum Harriott
  • KAG, THD and TSS
  • sam3110 said:

KAG, THD and TSS

You've forgotten RCC
  • Young Kevin Lisbie
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

KAG, THD and TSS

You've forgotten RCC
    Had a very good half today against Welling
  • I like Harriot. Hope he has a good season: he has a lot of potential
  • edited July 2015
    KAG RC-C and Ashley Barnes the RB after yesterday's showing
  • Judging by yesterday's second half we won't find the next Joe Gomez this year for sure,

I was impressed by Charles-Cook in the first half.
  • Redhenry said:

Aaron Barnes is very promising, great going forward. Charles- Cook has really impressed me in the latter part of the season, he has come on in leaps and bounds.
  • Kenneth Yao and his cb partner Konsa

Remember the names
  • Swisdom said:

Kenneth Yao and his cb partner Konsa

Remember the names

This season would be a bit early for either of them, wouldn't it?
  • dickplumb said:

Redhenry said:

Aaron Barnes is very promising, great going forward. Charles- Cook has really impressed me in the latter part of the season, he has come on in leaps and bounds.
    Will Barnes be considered as back up to Solly this season?
  • Although he has already cemented his place in the first team, now Jordan Cousins has bulked up he, potentially, could REALLY get noticed this season.

he is only an year older than poyet and a good start for the team, and cousins, could see him attracting interest come January.