Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welling vs CAFC- Post mach views

After that performance I'm disgusted/delighted.
We are certainties for promotion/relegation.
Guy Luzon is clearly a master tactician/clueless idiot and should be given a five year rolling contract/the sack.
That trialist is the new Lionel Messi/should bugger off to where he came.

Comments

• Bollox!! Missed it...did Sky fit us in as an early game after our cheeky tweet??

WTF am I going to do tomorrow afternoon now?? :rage:
  • Love how the OS says that Luzon has a near enough full strength squad - minus JBG, Moussa and Jacko.

That's basically half our midfield!
  • Bauer, Ba and the giant are all shit. We're going down.
  • Feed The Pig and he will score.
  • Underwhelmed
  • Looking forward to spending ninety minutes trying to work out who the random trialists/youth players are due to the random team numbers and lack of decent PA system at Park View Road.

Happens every year!
  • My head hurts, should have gone to the game rather than stay in The Guy.

pardon?
  • Thought Vetokele was injured
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't believe our squad was only big enough for a seven a side match, oh for the days of a different 11 each half.
  • My head hurts, should have gone to the game rather than stay in The Guy.

pardon?
    Guy, Earl of Warwick ?
  • Pope 2
    Solly 3
    Bikey 1
    Bauer 3
    Fox 1
    Ba 2
    Diarra 2
    Bulot 3
    Trialist 0
    Watt 3
    Dane 1
  • Post Mach? He's only just arrived
  • edited July 2015
    Bloody hell how pissed did i get? I don't remember anything of the game...and the strangest thing is that i've just woken up and it's still Saturday :open_mouth:
  • igor should be playing, just got back from training and he was at sparrows lane in his car wearing his track suit so I imagine he's on the team sheet
  • igor should be playing, just got back from training and he was at sparrows lane in his car wearing his track suit so I imagine he's on the team sheet

No, afraid not. He's now too tired to play.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!