Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Fantasy Football League 2015/16

Well guys it’s that time again, the pre-season friendlies are under way, all but one of the Liverpool players are in training and The Premier Fantasy League is ready to go once again.

The format will be the same as previous years with a few added extras the site has introduced for this season:

* Fantasy managers are handed three chips which they can only play once in a season. This comprises of the following:

• Bench Boost – Fantasy managers will receive all points from their 15-man squad in a chosen Gameweek.
• Triple Captain – allows us to collect three times our selected captain’s score in a specified Gameweek.
• All Out Attack – this allows you to field a 2-5-3 formation in a chosen Gameweek.

*** Advice: Check out all the rules and FAQ’s in the ‘help’ section of the Fantasy Football page.

The pin to enter the free to play league is: 84547-24146

If someone wants to run a paid league, gofer it :smile:

We will follow the FantasyPremierleague.com site rules for the league.

The first match is on 8th August, so start creating your team now. (only 1 team per person)

There may still be some new signings before kick-off, but remember you can make as many changes
to your team right up until 8th Aug 11:45 at no cost.

Good Luck!!!

Comments

• Options
    I'm in.
  • Options
    great additions... ill use them all in August then forget about it for the rest of the season as per.
  • Options
    Just had a play and made an ex-Charlton team, which has left me with £34m still to spend!

Elliot
    Randolph

Francis
    Gomez
    Richardson
    Turner
    Konchesky

Shelvey
    Poyet
    Arter
    Sinclair
    Coquelin

Kermorgant
    Defoe

Unfortunately there are no more strikers that have past Charlton connections, unless someone maybe played for our youth team before being released as a youngster.
  • Options
    I'm in - Anchaz Utd
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Ross if you're including youth players like Defoe then you can have Ibe as well, probably over Poyet..?
  • Options

Ross if you're including youth players like Defoe then you can have Ibe as well, probably over Poyet..?

I didn't realise Ibe played for our youth team.

Tbh it was only a play around. My real team is awesome.
  • Options
    Thanks for organising...

Have joined - how do you play the 3 chips?
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    do you have a link to where to sign up?
  • Options
    Just found this - I'm in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just joined
  • Options
    Just joined this league, good luck lads.
  • Options
    Just joined. Better late than never
  • Options
    Me too, I just joined.
  • Options
    Anyone still in the Fantasy FA Cup? I just scraped by 28-20 in Week 20.
  • Options

Out in the first week (week 18), really disappointing after I won the Fantasy FA Cup 2 years ago!
  • Options
    anyone know if theres a site you can put youre team in and check current scores am not in the cl one but am in a work based one theres about 700 people in it and the guy that runs it is away for 2 weeks on holiday so didnt know if theres anyway i can check my team.

thanks
  • Options
    I've just joined and it looks like I'll be going in around 20th. Top work this group.
  • Options

Out in the first week (week 18), really disappointing after I won the Fantasy FA Cup 2 years ago!
    Bummer ... I've managed to scrape by again. So far I've won by 9, 3, 8, and 2
  • Options
    I played my wildcard yesterday and it paid dividends whilst leaving me dreaming of title glory. ( I jumped from 45th to 33rd). Anyway, I had a look at our league leader's team and discovered two P*lace players in his team, including Adebayor.

I can't pick any of their players or even ex players, I just couldn't allow any pleasure to come from a P*lace success. I have mates who don't pick their rivals' players and others who merrily make them their captain. It's probably harder if you are rivals with a decent outfit, it's no real loss not being able to pick Connor Wickham.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I played my wildcard yesterday and it paid dividends whilst leaving me dreaming of title glory. ( I jumped from 45th to 33rd). Anyway, I had a look at our league leader's team and discovered two P*lace players in his team, including Adebayor.

I can't pick any of their players or even ex players, I just couldn't allow any pleasure to come from a P*lace success. I have mates who don't pick their rivals' players and others who merrily make them their captain. It's probably harder if you are rivals with a decent outfit, it's no real loss not being able to pick Connor Wickham.

Shocking, I could never put myself in a position where I'd be cheering Palace on. On a general note, it's too restrictive to not pick rivals' players.

More weirdly, the top 2 teams are Wanyama’s In Pajamas and Wanyamas in Pyjamas, great minds think alike...