Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jackson hoping Charlton make more signings

Comments

• Jacko is looking remarkably Roger Johnson like nowadays.
  • Despite us having a small squad it seems as though Jackson will still be firmly part of Luzon's plans for the season ahead
  • shirty5 said:

Jacko has changed!

Well at least we have an additional centre back now!
  • Jacko is looking remarkably Roger Johnson like nowadays.

Haha picture caption malfunction - I typed in Jackson on our system and that is what came up. Changed it.
  • Despite us having a small squad it seems as though Jackson will still be firmly part of Luzon's plans for the season ahead

Surely it's because we have a small squad that Jackson is part of Luzon's plans ?
  • vffvff
    edited July 2015
    Like Jackson, I am hoping for some more signings. Impossible to tell what the new signings are going to do, but have not set the pulse racing. Charlton need 2 centre backs, right back cover, creative centre midfield player(s), and a left midfield. At least in player discussions, new players in these positions know they will have a good chance of a lot of games. Maybe that will be good for a couple of decent premiership loans.
  • This could well be the season we sign Darren Purse, Hayden Mullins and Rob Earnshaw all in one go, and finally put those lovely rumours to bed.
  • shirty5 said:

Jacko has changed!

• Sponsored links:

• This could well be the season we sign Darren Purse, Hayden Mullins and Rob Earnshaw all in one go, and finally put those lovely rumours to bed.

So we're no longer interested in Julian Gray?
  • edited July 2015

I think he is hinting towards the Sam Baldock rumours.