Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Ticket Renewal Survey

Comments

• done, plus four other family members all done
  • Did mine before the season ended.
  • Completed
  • Done.

Just bought a ST with that v12 finance pan.

Anyone know when I will hear from the club re my ticket? Or does it just turn up in the post?
  • EastStand said:

Done.

Anyone know when I will hear from the club re my ticket? Or does it just turn up in the post?

Ring them quick. They go home at 1 today.
  • shirty5 said:

EastStand said:

Done.

Ring them quick. They go home at 1 today.
    Already closed. Lazy buggers!
  • EastStand said:

Done.

They post it.
  • Thanks CE. If it doesn't turn up by Monday I'll call em.
  • They said on Twitter that the Season Tickets/Cards will be going out next week. Re V12 you should get a letter from the finance company with the terms of the arrangement, you sign 1 & send it back to them
  • Sponsored links:

• Done early, I value being in my familiar position/area.
  • They said on Twitter that the Season Tickets/Cards will be going out next week. Re V12 you should get a letter from the finance company with the terms of the arrangement, you sign 1 & send it back to them

I've done than online. Online signature so its come through as approved already.
  • It is done.
  • EastStand said:

Thanks CE. If it doesn't turn up by Monday I'll call em.

Your S/T will be sent out with everyone else's.

You only need to contact them, if everyone on here, are saying they've got their's & you haven't.
  • vffvff
    edited July 2015
    Completed the renewal survey. Not renewed S/T yet.
  • EastStand said:

They said on Twitter that the Season Tickets/Cards will be going out next week. Re V12 you should get a letter from the finance company with the terms of the arrangement, you sign 1 & send it back to them

I've done than online. Online signature so its come through as approved already.
    In that case wait until people receive theirs & if you haven't, give them a ring
  • Done the survey, bought the S/T way back when they were cheaper. looking forward to the game tomorrow and my s/t next week?

Halfway through last season I was turfed out of the family stand as my son no longer goes, (away at uni) so now halfway up in the north-west corner, fine view & nice people.
  • Done x 2 ages ago
  • Survey done. Ticket bought already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Survey done, season ticket..... nope, like last year.
    Do not think I qualify for the over 60s discount, as it has been 'revised' to over 65. (So the ticket office informed me)
    So going to cost me on a game by game basis......
  • We will we see the results?
  • Survey done, season ticket..... nope, like last year.
    Do not think I qualify for the over 60s discount, as it has been 'revised' to over 65. (So the ticket office informed me)

By the way the club charter may need amending as it states.........
    1.1.3 Concessions for U11s U18s, U21s, supporters over 60 years of age and disabled supporters.
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/fans/charter.aspx#BKM5f5mUP4witaoz.99
    although the Season ticket states ....... http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/STTANDC.aspx

But on season tickets.......
    2. Supporters aged 65 or over on 1st August 2015 who are classed as Senior Concessions, & applicants aged under 11 years, under 18 or under 21 will be entitled to a discounted ticket. Proof of age must be given in the format of a Birth certificate or passport. The club reserve the right to obtain this information from existing season ticket holders who have a discounted ticket & have not shown proof of age previously. All prices include VAT at the appropriate rate
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/STTANDC.aspx#YcQI6WZPGo0u1aLc.99

I will assume that game by game will be ammended to over 65?
  • edited July 2015

Survey done, season ticket..... nope, like last year.

Ken, if you previously had the over 60s discount you still get it even if you are under 65.

They have said they will honour existing concessions. It is new ones where '65' comes into play.

EDIT: What I said above applied before the April deadline. I suppose it could have changed subsequently but that would surprise me
  • LenGlover said:

Ken, if you previously had the over 60s discount you still get it even if you are under 65.

They have said they will honour existing concessions. It is new ones where '65' comes into play.

EDIT: What I said above applied before the April deadline. I suppose it could have changed subsequently but that would surprise me
    Thanks Len, although I thought you had to be in receipt of a season ticket last season, I had one for years before?. In fairness they did say that they would honour existing season ticket holders, but as I mentioned could not attend every game last season ( going to see my sons play on a Saturday) My choice of course.
    I will check again with the ticket office.
  • LenGlover said:

Thanks Len, although I thought you had to be in receipt of a season ticket last season, I had one for years before?. In fairness they did say that they would honour existing season ticket holders, but as I mentioned could not attend every game last season ( going to see my sons play on a Saturday) My choice of course.
    I must admit, given the subject of the thread, that you were talking about season tickets rather than match by match.

My comment was in relation to renewing a season ticket. I've no idea as to the position match by match.
  • LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

I must admit, given the subject of the thread, that you were talking about season tickets rather than match by match.

My comment was in relation to renewing a season ticket. I've no idea as to the position match by match.
    LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Looks like over 65 now Len..................for red card holders, non season ticket holders last year
    Tickets for this match will be priced at just £10 for adults and £5 for over 65s, U21s, U18s and U11s and will be available in the West Lower, North Lower and East Stand.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-west-ham-friendly-tickets-2537793.aspx#CTWKfTmgzPy3EiRq.99
  • not yet done, i'm still waiting for @The Red Robin to fine tune my one from the 13th April :-)
  • 'This will be changed accordingly'.
    was the reply from CAFC....... I guess I will get a season ticket 'accordingly' then ........
    teach me eh!.......