Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welling utd friendly

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows what days/times theyre ticket office is open as i tried calling today so i could pop in and get a couple tickets but got no answer, left a message but no reaponse.

Comments

• Last few years it's seemed ok to rock up on the day
  • edited July 2015

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows what days/times theyre ticket office is open as i tried calling today so i could pop in and get a couple tickets but got no answer, left a message but no reaponse.

Don't you get it. You're not wanted

;0)

• Turned up on the day last year and got in easily
  • ok guys just wanted to guarantee a couple seats otherwise the missus wont come, she wont do the standing lol
  • Just go into the clubhouse and up the stairs and you can buy tickets there during the week
  • cheers, any idea what time until as i work until 5pmish
  • Up till 5pm during the week and noon on a Saturday.
  • ok guys just wanted to guarantee a couple seats otherwise the missus wont come, she wont do the standing lol

Sounds like a win to me
  • edited July 2015
    Makienok, Ba and Bauer expected to make their first appearance in a Charlton shirt this saturday.

Jackson will miss the Wings fixture but is expected to travel to Belgium for the 2 friendlies next week.

Gudmundsson and Dmitrovic not back in training as yet due to both being on international duty in June.

No further signings expected this week, but Bulot is still in Charlton's sights.

Above from today's SLP.