Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bovril

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2015

"Palace are here. Let the games begin." with a SAW banner and then that furry friendly lil mascot running around??? What?

Palace, still yet to work out their identity (or stealing other clubs') since 1905.
  • Options
    GLENN!!
  • Options
    MURRAYY!!!
  • Options
    Where's it gone
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    g
  • Options
    Glad your back any more pictures to share
  • Options

GLENN!!

MURRAYY!!!

The worrying thing is that when you read this, you hear it in your head.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    CAFC1312 said:

Palace are sometimes embarrassing but at least they can have fun at some games and are trying, Swedens football culture adapted to the ultras scene no more than 10 years ago and now they have some of the top groups in world football

Sverige har et mycket problem med huliganer, och palice fans ar jatta fittar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    g
  • Options
    CAFC1312 said:

Hilarious reaction from some of you, any mention of fun at football and you cry, guess Charlton will forever be known for having fans almost as bad as arsenal/Liverpool

May 15th 2005.........................now go away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just take a moment, sit back, take off your mums clothes and look at yourself in the mirror. Ask yourself, what the fuck has my life become?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    ggggggggggggggggg
  • Options
    CAFC1312 said:

CAFC1312 said:

Palace are sometimes embarrassing but at least they can have fun at some games and are trying, Swedens football culture adapted to the ultras scene no more than 10 years ago and now they have some of the top groups in world football

Sverige har et mycket problem med huliganer, och palice fans ar jatta fittar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    English? You say Sweden has trouble with hooligans? Yeah they have tough hooligans but Sweden has top ultras groups after not very long that was my point, clubs like AIK, Malmo, Hammarby Etc
    Hata palice
  • Options
    Palace or Spanner CAFC1312?
  • Options
    CAFC1312 said:

Yeah just one of most people on here

A selfie in the mirror on the vinegar stroke nice touch,

Becareful now not to put the sock back on till its washed
  • Options
    Stripe all day long ,
  • Options
  • Options
    Has he gone now what a shame
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I think this is the twat! It certainly looks the spit of the bloke in the link posted above by NLA
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    ggggggggg
  • Options
    Yawn
  • Options
    I'm still trying to work out if he's 13 or 12.
  • Options
    My money is on the back row.

• Options
    Found him/her

• Options
    Is it just me but I dont understand why this idiot keeps posting g, is it the only key that works on his Sinclair computer?
  • Options
    Halix said:

Is it just me but I dont understand why this idiot keeps posting g, is it the only key that works on his Sinclair computer?

It's the only letter on his keyboard that works. The others are broken due to the excessive amount of drool on them.
  • Options

It's the only letter on his keyboard that works. The others are broken due to the excessive amount of drool on them.

More likely man batter! Ergh
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    OWEN
  • Options
    GARVAN