Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xherdan Shaqiri

Anyone seen Stoke have agreed a fee for him? First Bojan and now this. Crazy times at Stoke!

Comments

• Options
    Is it male or female?
  • Options
    Isn't he a basketball player?
  • Options

Anyone seen Stoke have agreed a fee for him? First Bojan and now this. Crazy times at Stoke!

Tell me about it!!!
  • Options
    I've read a few things saying he isn't actually as good as public perception, must be a reason that Inter would move on from him so quickly. Still a pretty great coup for Stoke though Hughes is doing a pretty incredible job.
  • Options
    Blimey, thats a cracking signing if they pull that one off.
  • Options
    Another one we missed out on, RD out.
  • Options
    Have to admire what Hughes and Bowen are doing at Stoke. Realised they weren't going to change the culture and footballing style overnight but have made gradual changes while bringing in results. That's now's being reflected in the signings they're now making. It's something Dowie should have done when taking over from Curbs.

Good luck to them.
  • Options
    remember that stoke is owned by the man who employs Ray (the geezer) Winstone .. the man who owns bet free-sex-five
  • Options
    Stoke have improved massively under Hughes. They play some quality football.

Shaqiri is a great signing though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great signing.
  • Options
    Shaqiri would be a great signing for anyone in the league bar Chelsea and City. If they pull that off I'd be amazed
  • Options
    edited July 2015

remember that stoke is owned by the man woman who employs Ray (the geezer) Winstone .. the man woman who owns bet free-sex-five

Fixed it for you!
  • Options
    Would say I am looking forward to seeing him on MOTD but obviously I'll be watching the new football league show...
  • Options
    Are his boobs small and humble?
  • Options
    Quite a comedown, Bayern to Inter to Stoke
  • Options
    She's a great singer, I thought she peaked with that together, forever record.
  • Options
    stoke are just lucky his breasts are small and humble, else the locals might confuse them with mountains.