Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pre-Season Training - LIVE!

If anyone has the "Periscope" app, then log on to it and follow Olly Groome's channel.

Great live coverage of pre-season training with interviews from Keith Peacock and Jacko from what I've seen.

Comments

• Jacko not kicked a ball since being injured but already been at SL for a week. Hopefully fit for first game of pre-season.
  • Cousins and Fox have just broken a club record for some kind of circuit training run.
  • WSSWSS
    edited June 2015
    Tony Watt last (a small group - not whole squad).
  • Jordan Cousins: "my hamstring hurts"
  • Guy Luzon (damaged eye socket it seems):

"Happy to be back, too long to be away from football"

"Patrick is a guy I've followed for a while, I'm sure he'll help us a lot. Good with the ball"

"This week, I hope another one or two will sign"
  • Who's the man in charge this week?
  • WSSWSS
    edited June 2015
    END OF BROADCAST
  • Really enjoyed that broadcast, some great interviews with Peacock, Matthews, Jacko and Guy.

If anyone doesn't have the Periscope app I recommended getting it for this sort of thing. You can also watch on your desktop PC or laptop when broadcasts are live but if you have the app you can see old broadcasts for a while too.

I played around with it and broadcasted our entire pre-game build up when I did the cafc player commentary away at Birmingham this season and will try and do a few more pre-game vids this season - just gives you a chance to get a bit more behind the scenes stuff from a match day etc.
  • Loved this. Great insight into the first day back. Olly also used it really well at the Kent Senior Cup and U18 national play-off final at the end of last season.

You can watch the replay on desktop for 24 hours - https://www.periscope.tv/w/aGEYSDE1NjM0MXwzMDczNjY4OfHeX7-U7M0PBvuKSQQ_OP9P7t2Wcjl-MhhXrxqk8zxo - or on the app itself, which is worth downloading.
  • WSS said:

Jacko not kicked a ball since being injured but already been at SL for a week. Hopefully fit for first game of pre-season.

read that as been at Standard for a week!
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

That training top wouldn't make a bad home shirt.

Ha that's what I was thinking !!
  • too much white in that , still better than last years crap

this years top is much better
  • too much white in that , still better than last years crap

this years top is much better

There's nothing wrong with this year's one I just prefer a little bit of design in a shirt myself.
  • people on twitter and facebook seem to think Paul Mcshane was training with us today

Looks like Pigott to me

• It is Pigott.
  • people on twitter and facebook seem to think Paul Mcshane was training with us today

Looks like Pigott to me

Looks like Macaulay Culkin.
  • dizzee said:

people on twitter and facebook seem to think Paul Mcshane was training with us today

Looks like Pigott to me

I
    Looks like Macaulay Culkin.
    Hasn't got a fag in his mouth.