Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cycling from London to Paris in 24 hours

Next weekend I and about 200 other people will be cycling from London to Paris in 24 hours

I've already reached my fundraising target, so I'm not touching any of you up for cash (that comes later in the year when I do a 24 hour time trial at Brands Hatch) but since the route starts at Blackheath and takes us through Kent, I thought I'd let you know in case you want to get out on the route and support us.

If you are interested in donating it's for Scope - who do sterling work in the disabled community

If you're stuck for something to do next Saturday morning, why not pop up to Blackheath to see us off (got to be more interesting than the tour prologue, right?)

Leaving from outside the Clarendon hotel at noon, arriving in Paris (hopefully) just under 24 hours later!

Comments

• Options
    Good luck and great choice of charity

PS - I don't mind being touched up (for money or biscuits...whatever really)
  • Options

Good luck and great choice of charity

PS - I don't mind being touched up (for money or biscuits...whatever really)

If you knew anything about Leroy's avatar you wouldn't shout that around too loudly. Best of luck for the ride.

• Options
    When you come back remember not to stop to tie your shoelaces in Calais, or you will have Albanians and Ethiopians stowing away in your rucksack and saddlebags.
  • Options
    I thought it was Kurds and Somalis? Damn, I've been brushing up on the wrong languages - was planning on making a few bob.