Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

one more push

understandibly you may be feeling its over but nows the time to pick yourself up and give it one more go...we've nothing to lose and everything to gain...if it comes to it we can feel sorry for ourselves at the end of the season, not now...

Comments

• Options
    i say we do what west ham did, totally resign ourselves to relegation, and then we'll beat the yids and the scousers!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]understandibly you may be feeling its over but nows the time to pick yourself up and give it one more go...we've nothing to lose and everything to gain...if it comes to it we can feel sorry for ourselves at the end of the season, not now...

i'm with you Captain Good Times. We can have all summer to brood. Until then, i'm fighting all the way !
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]understandibly you may be feeling its over but nows the time to pick yourself up and give it one more go...we've nothing to lose and everything to gain...if it comes to it we can feel sorry for ourselves at the end of the season, not now...

i'm with you Captain Good Times. We can have all summer to brood. Until then, i'm fighting all the way !

its that word pressure isnt it, lets face it, we were the team that a lot of people expected to survive, and we choked, now everyone thinks were gone, so lets go out there and prove them wrong!