Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Electronics Question

Bit of a long shot, but you never know..

One of our crepe machines packed up last night and we got another gig tomorrow night, I've managed to work out that it's the thermal cutoff that's gone. My question is; could I bypass it for one evening (Approx 3 hours work) until the one I'm going to order turns up next week?

I know that sometimes they go if there might be a more serious problem on the appliance, like the element packing up etc??

Comments

• Options
    Just turn it off and on again
  • Options
    You can do whatever you like to it, it won't matter. I was a crepe machine anyway.
  • Options

Just turn it off and on again

Tried that Nicholas, no good.

By a stroke of good luck, I've found a second hand one for sale about 10 km away, so all being well I'll buy that and have the old one as a back-up when it's working.

Cheers
  • Options
    brogib said:

One of our crepe machines packed up last night and we got another gig tomorrow night, I've managed to work out that it's the thermal cutoff that's gone. My question is; could I bypass it for one evening (Approx 3 hours work) until the one I'm going to order turns up next week?

I know that sometimes they go if there might be a more serious problem on the appliance, like the element packing up etc??

They're called pancakes Mr La de Da
  • Options

brogib said:

They're called pancakes Mr La de Da
    Sorry Dave, my bad
  • Options
    probably invalidate your insurance when you set fire to the surroundings..
  • Options
    Insurance?

; )
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    110010011 0001101000 1100011001 10011011100 01000111001
    Electronics answer!