Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A long way till the beginning of the new season

Still a couple of weeks down the road till kick off in August. I cannot wait! Living in Vienna I can usually follow Charlton via the Internet only anyway, but still, this a very long invervall which is quite boring....

Comments

• Options
    The Austrian league starts in July. But I am not so much interested in it.....
  • Options
    Cue spate of unknown Network signings from Austria.
  • Options
    I'm with you. When the season ends I start looking forward to the next campaign. I moved to within a mile and a half of the ground and passing it regularly only fuels my anticipation of that first whistle in early August. Saturdays (and without going over the top, every day life) seems to drag until that moment.
  • Options

I actually prefer the close season to the season, my life and weekends are so much simpler (and happier) without Charlton ruining it.

Still can't wait for a few pre match beers and a nutty go nut nut when we get a late winner though!

Pretty much the same as me.

By April/May I start to look forward to some quieter weekends and getting some stuff done at home, then by the beginning of June I'm chomping at the bit - longing for the season to start again.
  • Options

I actually prefer the close season to the season, my life and weekends are so much simpler (and happier) without Charlton ruining it.

Still can't wait for a few pre match beers and a nutty go nut nut when we get a late winner though!

I kind of agree, although our beloved club can ruin summer though by selling players and not getting in decent (or better) replacements.
  • Options

An epitaph for all our gravestones...
  • Options
    Mine will say

20 world cup tournaments

No finals

No cup

No more pain and suffering watching the 12 yd torture

Rip
  • Options

Mine will say

20 world cup tournaments

No finals

No cup

No more pain and suffering watching the 12 yd torture

Rip

I must be older than you NLA as at least I have seen one Charlton FA cup win and one England world cup final 1966, but that also means I have suffered longer than you, oh dear
  • Sponsored links: