Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre Season Bets

Bet Victor are offering 3/1 Chelsea to win a trophy this season includes Community Shield, new and existing customer.http://www.betvictor.com/sports/en/chelsea?btagid=90144114#

Comments

• Options
    Maximum 10 quid and winnings paid in promo cash (free bets). Not worth the aggro.
  • Options
    They should do it though, and you have 30 days to lose it afterwards.
  • Options

They should do it though, and you have 30 days to lose it afterwards.

With the promo cash, do you have to play through it x amount of times or do you just get the winnings minus the stake?
  • Options
    You get the winnings minus the stake, and you don't normally have to bet it all in one go.
  • Options
    Brentford to be relegated 16/1 - Worth £20 if you ask me
  • Options
    Palace 13/2 to go not a bad price.
    Blackpool to drop again is a shout at any price!
  • Options

Palace 13/2 to go not a bad price.
    Blackpool to drop again is a shout at any price!

9/4 Blackpool relegated.

• Options
    done a pre season lucky 15 ew on;

chelsea
    qpr
    sheffield utd
    leyton orient

that was an awful shout.
  • Options
    Had a fiver on

Derby - promotion
    Bradford - promotion
    Forest Green - promotion
    Blackpool - relegated

returns was £975

Blackpool down and other 3 made the playoffs, it was all very exciting until last week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheltenham to win league 2 is a no brainier
  • Options
    25/1 !!
  • Options

Had a fiver on

Derby - promotion
    Bradford - promotion
    Forest Green - promotion
    Blackpool - relegated

returns was £975

Blackpool down and other 3 made the playoffs, it was all very exciting until last week.

Not usually a fan of cashing out, but you must have had a reasonable offer on the table before the play-offs started?
  • Options
    Didn't even look to be honest.
    Like yourself, don't like cash out. Always feel I'd regret cashing out and then winning, more than I would just simply losing the bet.

I did check the odds and noticed Derby were longer odds before the playoffs than they were when I placed the bet at the start of the season. I think if you placed new £5 bet on the playoff treble the return was something like £100-£120

Don't know if there is a way to reverse engineer the figures to work what the cash out would have been.
  • Options
    Here's hoping RD will cash out
  • Options
    Done a lucky e/w 15 on Arsenal 4/1 Boro 6/1, Bradford 12/1 & Oxford 9/1.

3 second places , didn't win much, could have done with a couple of wins, would have bumped it up a bit.
  • Options
    Liverpool to win the league next season. No European football, a full pre-season with Klopp and new signings to come in.
  • Options
    cafcinse6 said:

Liverpool to win the league next season. No European football, a full pre-season with Klopp and new signings to come in.

Can't see them in top 4
  • Options
    500/1 KM to say something constructive
    2000/1 Km to arrive at work before 10.00
  • Options
    Number of managers/head coaches Charlton to get through in 2016-2017, including interims

0 - 25/1
    1 - 15/1
    2 - 5/1
    3 - evens
    4 - 4/1
    5 - 10/1
    6 or more 25/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2016

Done a lucky e/w 15 on Arsenal 4/1 Boro 6/1, Bradford 12/1 & Oxford 9/1.

3 second places , didn't win much, could have done with a couple of wins, would have bumped it up a bit.

What happens if Bradford pull off a miracle and go up? does it count as a non runner?

Edit I'm a tit and obviously didn't read your whole post as it means about this season.