Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are you a new Season Ticket holder this season ?

Please tell us why ?

Let's hear some positive news.

Comments

• Options
    New season ticket holder and someone who posts on Charlton Life? Do me a favour!
  • Options
    Good luck with this one.... unless we were handing out free Season Ticket's!
  • Options
    How do you type the noise that tumbleweed makes as it blows past..?
  • Options
    Like this

• Options
    As it happens...i am, well nearly. My son and myself had half season tickets last season and full ones for this.

My only complaints is the lack noise at some games. The north upper always seems in awe of large away support.
  • Options
    I'm a new non-season ticket holder. First time I haven't had one for almost 20 years.
  • Options
    does a season ticket for another team instead of Charlton count?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

my son's mate (15) is a newbie this season. went a few times last season.

think his favourite player is Joe Gomez.

Don't tell him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would seriously consider if I lived in or near London
  • Options
    Habit
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

I I believe that the gloom merchants are going well over the top with their 'the heart's being ripped out of the club' type comments. The club is the fans, and many people on here are using Duchatelet / Meire bashing tactics as an excuse not to go.

Firstly, from a personal point of view, I haven't bashed RD/KM, in fact I met KM at the Upbeats walk and she appears a very likeable lady. I merely mentioned I object to being addressed as a customer. Other than that I can't put my finger on what is, but it's just not the same Charlton anymore, I also said, I only miss a few beers with mates. The rest, it's just not important anymore I've dragged myself and my children around the country for 50 ish years felt the highs and lows with the rest of you guys (even the Anglo Italian cup in Spain) ;) but when it's gone it's gone. Enjoy your season ticket, just don't throw a blanket over everyone by calling them "gloom merchants" some of my happiest times were with my family/mates at the Valley, sometimes we were even treated to a good game of football. I never say never, so I maybe back I don't know.
    I think you're bang on the money T.C.E. A lot of what you say is exactly how I feel about it all. I've had some great times following the team, yet nowadays it's something that's not particularly important to me (the going to games etc etc).
  • Options

I am. Daughters bought me a half-season ticket 2013-14 for my birthday, and I renewed it this year. Have always been a Charlton fan, but living in S Manchester since the early '80's and working made it difficult to commit to a season ticket. Now I have retired I have more time on my hands, and the rail service to the NW is very good, and cheap if booked in advance.

Saw every game home and away from just after boxing day, and am going on the pre-season tour to Belgium. I believe that the gloom merchants are going well over the top with their 'the heart's being ripped out of the club' type comments. The club is the fans, and many people on here are using Duchatelet / Meire bashing tactics as an excuse not to go.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/68084/lapsed-season-ticket-holders/p1

The thread above shows varied reasons why people have not purchased a season ticket. Not all down to who the owners are.