Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Diawara

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
someone please tell me he was injured yesterday, or ill. To drop him when he had formed such a dependable partnership with TEK would have been foolhardy in the extreme.

Comments

• i'm slightly concerned about possible innuendo posted by Alex Wright earlier re: potentially sold and being rested to stop being injured.

Can't believe it myself.
  • he went off 20 minutes before the end against sheffyoo so its gotta be an injury, i hope!!! hermann looked so unfit and so crap it was unbelievable, if el kak cant play against spurs then we are in deep trouble!!
  • Either way, how pissed off must Bougherra be? He can't even get a starting place in front of a woeful HH
  • there was me jamie and our two mates, we didnt wanna mope about after watching that shit, so we tried to get every1 on the coach happy, worked aswell!!
  • And how did you do that Crispy?
  • oops, sorry aliwibble was meant to have been whispered!!!! what a tool!!! nah we were singing along to dirty dancing and the sound of music with the ladies at the front of the coach!!!!
  • ali, I think he meant to whisper that to me : )