Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lovely Gesture From The Club

I was reading our Facebook fans page, "Charlton Athletic FC" and fan wrote on how he had been going to Charlton with his Dad for many year and how said his Dad recently passed away suddenly after a short illness. Well he and his dad sat in the west upper at home games and with the club replacing seats up there he managed to get the club to give him the the two seats they used to sit instead of them being thrown away. This is such a great gesture from the club.

Comments

• Options
    A human face. Well done CAFC
  • Options
    Lovely touch from the club
  • Options
    That is actually genuinely touching. Well done CAFC.
  • Options
    Well done the club and RIP to the Addick
  • Options
    Are you Bournemouth fans per chance?

In all seriousness good gesture, RIP.
  • Options
    Nice touch from club and nice memories for the son.

Rip West Stander.
  • Options
    Nice. Wonder what he's gonna do with them. I would fix them to a wall in the living room facing the goggle box and watch re-runs of past Charlton home performances...or perhaps not.
  • Options
    RIP this dad
    A lovely gesture from the club well done CAFC
  • Options
    Roly out,

Well-done cafc
  • Options
    Nice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Charlton for giving fans seats that would have been chucked in a skip
  • Options
  • Options
    but it would have been easier for them to no doubt say 'sorry, they have been disposed of' or 'sorry can't be bothered'. Why do some always have to be so negative?
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Bit crass that pal
  • Options
    shine166 said:

So was that
  • Options

but it would have been easier for them to no doubt say 'sorry, they have been disposed of' or 'sorry can't be bothered'. Why do some always have to be so negative?

I'm not always negative, as good a guesture it was..It's not like they removed
    them especially to make the guesture