Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham supporters looking for a 5 a side game

Evening all,

I am a Fulham season ticket holder and moderator of the Friends of Fulham forum, recently we set up a 5 a side team and now I am looking to set up games against other clubs forums. I am a South East Londoner and only Fulham through family, I actually live in Bexleyheath so Charlton at Bexleyheath goals centre would be perfect for me. We are at a low standard at the moment mainly due to fitness or a lack of it lol.

We are a friendly bunch just like Charlton are and regardless of the result we are just interested in having a laugh and are not interested in causing trouble. We could even have a few beers afterwards and raise a glass to Millwall's successful campaign last season. Look forward to hearing from some of you, oh and I was recommended to ask you guys as you have many younger supporters and have a team already or so I was told...... so no pressure.

Cheers

Comments

• Why hasn't this been picked up on......come on lads
  • Although I'm still playing, I'm 47 so not sure I could get close enough to youngsters, even to kick them.