Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Injury Lawyers out there?

I was involved in a four car shunt a couple of weeks back and have just been advised to contact an injury lawyer, as I don't have legal cover on my insurance.

My car is probably going to be written off and yes it's for the standard whiplash injuries. Her-indoors is only just about recovered following advise from her pilates instructor.

Any advise?

Comments

• Options
    Injury Lawyers 4 U
    National Accident Helpline
    Can't believe you've not heard of these two? :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Societyforblackinjuredlawyers.com

Don't call them though as Sol Campbell might answer.
  • Options
    Did you know that you can claim up to £10,000 in compensation? ;)

Jokes aside, hope that your okay... It took my partner two years though to get her cash after a crash that she was involved in though so hope it isnt as long and dragged out as that
  • Options
    Hope you are recovering ok. Despite some of the bogus claims that go on for whiplash injuries it is worth being mindful that a proper whiplash neck injury can continue you to cause you problems some years after the accident ( as I'm currently finding out )
    These things often drag on because they give it time to see if any further injuries become apparent or existing ones are more complex.
    Good luck with it. I didn't claim for my injury because I didn't actually know I could back then. But I was involved in a major claim for a family member after a serious accident and it dragged for ages and it was quite an education in itself. High powered barristers live in a completely different world.

• Options
    Serious answer

Jem Hugo at WMK Law in Sidcup.

Man U fan both otherwise very good when my mum was hit by a car.
  • Options
    I'm surprised they haven't contacted you already, though maybe they reserve that for those that haven't even been in an accident.