Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Head of Communications role advertised

Doesn't seem to have enough responsibilities to me....

http://bit.ly/1I9LVFv

Comments

• Doesn't seem to have enough responsibilities to me....

Probably a part-time role.

• edited June 2015
  • To quote WSS from twitter that's a job description not an advert.

If only there were some Charlton fans who worked in recruitment or HR to help. Or even Comms.
  • There doesn't look like you have to do very much.......surely one of the lads from the club shop could manage it part time, instead of just hanging round the till?
  • edited June 2015
    To be fair if they had a Head of Communications it would be much better.
  • Doesn't seem to have enough responsibilities to me....

Add one to that list:

To simplify the list of key responsibilities.
  • edited June 2015
    Obviously a zero hours internship contract. No pay mentioned, but a graduate could gratefully pay the club for providing the opportunity.
    Looks an easy gig anyway.
  • The post holder will need to directly manages a full time team

Presumably proof reading job adverts will be another role required of them :-)
  • edited June 2015
  • Sponsored links:

• At least we now know how to judge their performance!
    I only scanned it as it just looked like corporate guff to me. Were fans mentioned anywhere?
  • I can think of at least two CL members who would be very good for that role...............
  • I can think of at least two CL members who would be very good for that role...............
  • Good grief

It is being advertised by an agency and someone has found a single letter wrong in a word....

Yes it does talk about communication with fans.....

It asks for a degree level education, not a degree, so I imagine appropriate professional qualifications would probably suffice.....

People love a moan.

How do we know it is us by the way ?
  • It's a shame, I'm the EMEA MD of a global public relations agency who could be interested but I have to rule myself out as I don't have a media/journalism related degree...oh well...
  • edited June 2015
  • edited June 2015
    PL54 said:

Good grief

It is being advertised by an agency and someone has found a single letter wrong in a word....

Yes it does talk about communication with fans.....

It asks for a degree level education, not a degree, so I imagine appropriate professional qualifications would probably suffice.....

People love a moan.

How do we know it is us by the way ?

Have to be fluent in Flemish to apply for the role
  • It's a shame, I'm the EMEA MD of a global public relations agency who could be interested but I have to rule myself out as I don't have a media/journalism related degree...oh well...

Come on, that wouldn't be a career move :-)

Curious to know which agency...

• Only females need apply.
  • Must be prepared to travel with fans on the train