Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

what's happening with polish Pete?

What's happening with polish Pete is he staying or going?,personally I'd like him to stay and be given a chance.

Comments

• I think he has another season at Steaua to go
  • se9addick said:

I think he has another season at Steaua to go

Your thinking of Gorgeous George
  • Will score for STTV against us in the PSF and there will be cries of "why did we let him go, he's better than Yann/Igor/messi".

• The implication at Bromley Addicks was that he had been earmarked as part of KM's sales target, so I would imagine iof he stays within the network he will be transferred to another club or outside then network sold.

The implication from Paulie, I believe, was that Guy does not know who he is, so maybe bring him back for a week to be looked over, after the Belgium tour and decide then.
  • Hes toshing up some plaster on my drum.
  • Maybe he could play one half for STTV and the other for us in the upcoming friendly.
  • Greenie said:

Hes toshing up some plaster on my drum.

Drum kit - pit

Drum & base - place

Never been sure which it is, surely it was used before anyone had even thought about drum & base ?
  • Kap10 said:

The implication at Bromley Addicks was that he had been earmarked as part of KM's sales target, so I would imagine iof he stays within the network he will be transferred to another club or outside then network sold.

The implication from Paulie, I believe, was that Guy does not know who he is, so maybe bring him back for a week to be looked over, after the Belgium tour and decide then.

If he referred to him as "polish pete" im not surprised that he didn't know who he was
  • Plenty of sleepless nights at the moment!

Baby born on Monday
  • Sponsored links:

• Congrats to piotr and family
  • Let's hope he dribbles better than his dad
  • PL54 said:

Greenie said:

Hes toshing up some plaster on my drum.

Drum kit - pit

Drum & base - place

Never been sure which it is, surely it was used before anyone had even thought about drum & base ?
    I always thought it was drum = slum?
  • se9addick said:

I think he has another season at Steaua to go

Your thinking of Gorgeous George
    Oops, sorry - you're right !