Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fa Cup Final - Arsenal V Aston Villa

2»

Comments

• Options

Prince William is showing that he is a genuine Villa fan by looking thoroughly miserable!

Really feel for the lad, only Kensington Palace to look forward to and Kate Middleton to smash after this!
    If she had an ounce of compassion, she'd let him have a go on Pippa to cheer him up.
  • Options

Prince William is showing that he is a genuine Villa fan by looking thoroughly miserable!

Really feel for the lad, only Kensington Palace to look forward to and Kate Middleton to smash after this!
    If she had an ounce of compassion, she'd let him have a go on Pippa to cheer him up.
    I think the claret and blue underwear will have to get a "brief" airing tonight...
  • Options
    As much as most of us dislike the gooners, I also have no time for the myth that is Sherwood. He's Like a poor man's Pardew
  • Options
    Sherwood unavailable afterwards for an interview with the BBC was poor.
  • Options
    I DJ'd a wedding in Chingford last night, full of bloody gooners giving it large.

I took great delight in reminding them that we had Coquelin for a month and turned him into a £40 million player!
  • Options
    Nice but Tim is a poor man's Kevin keegan
  • Options

"It was our boys against their men" was about all he could have said.
  • Options
    Jack Wiltshire did it again ?

Being pissed and using shocking language on the Victory Parade.

"We are going to win the Pxxxxxr Lxxxxe Txxxe"

Because of mouthy Jack and yet another Sick note we lost our Coq.
  • Options

Very keen to be in there the rest of the time too.