Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A Jerome Thomas highlight video!

Comments

• WTF has happened to Thomas!! He was on course to be a very good player at one time. The second half of this season he has been an absolute embarrassement. Watching that goal against Spuds again also reminded me what a good player Konchesky used to be....in midfield!! What on earth has happened to him now that Curbs has taken over at West Ham?
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]WTF has happened to Thomas!! He was on course to be a very good player at one time. The second half of this season he has been an absolute embarrassement. Watching that goal against Spuds again also reminded me what a good player Konchesky used to be....in midfield!! What on earth has happened to him now that Curbs has taken over at West Ham?

Jerome Thomas.....enigma or bone idle?

Perhaps, it's all down to getting a decent service, self-belief - and the right attitude.
    And it helps to be properly match fit.

Konchesky......would he rejoin Pards?
    It's obvious he has no future while Curbs is at West Ham.
  • he's fat...needs to lose a few pounds and get in shape....
  • Watching that made me realise that when he's fit and thin, he's a class act. I have always had time for JT, unfortunately, I think this season he has believed his own publicity and thinks he's better than he is. If he stays, he could rip full backs apart in the Championship.