Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Disgraceful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2uNi5CdDm4

Surprised not to have seen this on here

The woman even had the cheek to put it on Gumtree for £1,500! (was taken down after Gumtree received complaints)

Comments

• Options
    Preston are arranging to present the lad with another shirt. Good on them.

As for her, words fail me.
  • Options
    Wow...saw it happening at the time and the several young kids who were all tussling for it. Thought at first she was with them, but just strikes me as a pretty mean spirited individual looking to make money & not giving a stuff about a young kid just having a dream come true.

Makes you despair of some "adults"!!
  • Options
    Disgrace indeed
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Wow...saw it happening at the time and the several young kids who were all tussling for it. Thought at first she was with them, but just strikes me as a pretty mean spirited individual looking to make money & not giving a stuff about a young kid just having a dream come true.

Makes you despair of some "adults"!!

Likewise, I assumed one of her kids was tussling over it and she was just making sure they got it, didn't think for second she'd be so mean spirited as to be keeping it for herself. Really shitty behaviour on her part.

• Options
    Friendly lot them northerners
  • Options
    Beckford should have picked one of them out tbf
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I know it's the 21st century, but that woman should be put in the stocks.

the ducking stool would be better
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just heard on the news that she has reported the inevitable and richly-deserved social media abuse targeted at her to the police! Doesn't seem as though she gets it that stealing from a young kid is not acceptable?
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Lol.
    Leroy's been assimilated by t'Borg.

:smiley:

T'Borg, that had my tea coming out of my nose.

Of course Leroy is right though, I really do doubt she is representative of most folk north of the Thames.
  • Options
    Apparently she was with the group of kids and took the shirt off them to stop them fighting over it. Not sure if the Gumtree thing is genuine.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Apparently she was with the group of kids and took the shirt off them to stop them fighting over it. Not sure if the Gumtree thing is genuine.

All other sources would suggest that she didn't know them, PNE even made a club statement which didn't suggest that and I think one paper had quotes from the family that didn't mention that they knew her

Think she may have been trying to cover her back, too late tbh

Also, by the time she got involved the boy had fought off the scramble
  • Options
    To be fair she could probably pay off her mortgage with the £1,500
  • Options
    The Gumtree advert was fake
  • Options
    Only £1500? she should have contacted Steve Jones.
  • Options

The Gumtree advert was fake

I don't know whether the woman is a good person or a bad person (and the video is not clear on that), but this episode shows how easy it would be to villify innocent people on social media.

Fake gumtree ad, twitter/facebook message with enough views, that's all it would have taken (if she is innocent).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I like this lady. She seems spunky
  • Options

https://youtu.be/PzP1XC51kro

Prestons number 1 nightclub.

Forget the "jolly boys trip" to Blackpool, this looks like the place. Even the referee goes there (1 minute 30 seconds in)
  • Options

All other sources would suggest that she didn't know them, PNE even made a club statement which didn't suggest that and I think one paper had quotes from the family that didn't mention that they knew her

Think she may have been trying to cover her back, too late tbh

Also, by the time she got involved the boy had fought off the scramble
    It's obviously not all other sources. I have read on twitter from more than one person that she was with the kids and the Gumtree advert was definitely not real but what with all the social media around, who knows?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Norvern, female? that only means one thing...

Operation Pig has shagged it!
  • Options

Operation Pig has shagged her mum

Corrected
  • Options

Operation Pig has shagged her gran

Corrected again...
  • Options

Friendly lot them northerners

I know this was said tongue in cheek, but in the seven months I've been living up here, I've honestly encountered about 10% of the hostility, bullshit and chancers I had to put up with living down South. I can count the number of out and out tosspots I've met on the fingers of one knee - whilst I met dozens seemingly every week living in London.
    Is that because there are 90% less people ?
  • Options

Operation Pig has shagged his gran!

corrected AGAIN