Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Monday - Last day to renew Season Tickets...

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
...and be eligible for the free ticket offer.

With our 07/08 season status almost definitely going to be CCC, the free ticket offer now becomes a distinct reality. Many of those who were procrastinating about renewing may now take the plunge - I think the ticket office is going to be quite busy tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    It would be interesting to find out how many ST's are sold by tomorrows deadline compared with the same point last season.
  • Options
    I tried on line yesterday and am still waiting for the e-mail with the password. If I don't get by tomorow will do it by phone.
  • Options
    over 11,000 already sold so i heard
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]I tried on line yesterday and am still waiting for the e-mail with the password. If I don't get by tomorow will do it by phone.
    Password? I didn't need one - just filled out the form....
  • Options
    I know everyone is feeling low but if you can, get it done. Whichever division we are in it will be a big boost to the club and will shut up all those palace fans saying "your support will drop to under 10k"
  • Options
    Doing it online, will it be okay to do it tonight, ie after the ticket office has shut ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite]Doing it online, will it be okay to do it tonight, ie after the ticket office has shut ?
    as long as you have your email address etc already registered with the club as they send you a password via email
  • Options
    Yeah they got my e-mail adress wrong but, got that sorted earlier this morning.
  • Options
    did mine over the phone. The website didn't seem to recognise the valley gold clique discount :-)
  • Options
    Dad has just sorted them out for me, think the easiest option is to do it over the phone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just done my over the phone - i have fooked up big time over my sons though did not realise proof of age was needed so got to fly over tonight to get before 6
  • Options
    I'd suggest to anyone that they do it over the phone as it took me 5 requests to finally get my password through via email
  • Options
    Done ours by the website an hour ago. Even if I did balls-up and apply for NEW rather than RENEW! Have mailed them me error and hopefully sorted now.

Tried calling the 0870 number, all I got was "it's very busy call back later" *click* BEEEEEEEEEEP.