Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any Vapers on CL?

Well?

If so, what set up are you using? Any hardware or juice recommendations you'd like to share?

Comments

• Think Jints does.
  • And in English my friend ?
  • Just for you AFKA
    Vaping utilizes a Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerin based liquid, mixed with small amounts of nicotine and food grade flavoring that then get vaporized in a small battery powered atomizer, Simulating the experience of smoking. The vapor created is inhaled and exhaled much like cigarette smoke hence the term “VAPING” as opposed to “SMOKING”
  • Go to Smoke it shop in Trafalgar Road Greenwich,been on the vape for 5 months now,best thing I've done...
  • Been past it plenty of times, the Mrs lives nearby. Keep meaning to pop in and see what they have but the problem I find is everything is always far too expensive in real shops as opposed to online.
  • I use mouth wash with a pinch of brown
  • Bigmac said:

Go to Smoke it shop in Trafalgar Road Greenwich,been on the vape for 5 months now,best thing I've done...

What setup you using Bigmac?
  • Starter kit costs from 35 quid,same as online,and you get in store discount on e juice.
  • Interesting, will have to pop in next time I'm down there. I started over a year ago, haven't touched a cigarette in months now. Recently started upgrading to different tanks and mods. Got a sub tank on the way and can't wait to get into the sub ohm world. Weirdly it's become a bit of a hobby now but I think many find that.
  • I use standard ego starter kit and just add to it.As you get used to it you start to experiment with flavours etc.How many Fags do you smoke at the moment?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm sorry but this is so sad.
  • This is the site I use. Always been quite impressed with prices, etc http://m.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk .. Been vaping for around 18 months and would never go back
  • Iv got the aspire sub battery with atlantis tank it's the dogs bollocks I buy my juices from a company in Ramsgate called health e vape they have a website and you can order on line I have had a cigarette for 17 months now and feel so much better for it
  • Yeah I used to buy from health e vape. Good range of flavours on there, some hit and miss but for the price you can't really go wrong.
  • I started in the New Year with klick and Exclusiv. Used various liquids, but prefer the vanilla/caramel/tobacco ones.

Have been using the 0% nicotine varieties for the last month and not had a smoke since 6th January.

My most successful non smoking period in 25 years of 'giving up'.
  • colthe3rd said:

Yeah I used to buy from health e vape. Good range of flavours on there, some hit and miss but for the price you can't really go wrong.

I'm on their jungle juice and apple pie and custard
  • Another good company online is get vape the only thing with them is they charge the flavours so often you find one you like then go to order it again and they have changed their range but £4.99 for a 15 ml bottle ain't bad
  • Smoked 30-40 rollups a day for 30 years and tried everything to give up,started vaping and haven't looked back...
  • Sponsored links:

• Bigmac said:

Smoked 30-40 rollups a day for 30 years and tried everything to give up,started vaping and haven't looked back...

I was about 30 a day and easily do 40 snout In one night on the piss
  • Mate,can't believe how easy it was to change over to vape.
  • It's all about getting away from the tobacco flavours I found using a fruit flavour helped then I progressed from there
  • #vapedate
  • dancafc said:

Another good company online is get vape the only thing with them is they charge the flavours so often you find one you like then go to order it again and they have changed their range but £4.99 for a 15 ml bottle ain't bad

Yeah I've been using them for a while, great premium juices. If anyone wants a fiver off a £14 order use this r.sloyalty.com/r/u6qUlMWwAfPq you'll help me out with the referral too.

Only slight criticism I have of them is they have a lot of dessert type flavours which I love but very few fruity flavours.
  • iainment said:

I'm sorry but this is so sad.

Says the man with a cat as his profile pic.
    Bang on gary not sure if it's a real cat I think it's a ventriloquist cat I'm sure he's got his hand up its arsehole
  • I'm dying to try some of these new electric fag things but know as an ex smoker I just can't risk it.
  • I'm dying to try some of these new electric fag things but know as an ex smoker I just can't risk it.

Try some of them with 0 nicotine
  • Well it's obviously your decision AFKA. Personally for me, I don't think I will ever have another cigarette for the rest of my life, I did after I had been vaping for a while and it was disgusting, I wanted to vomit, my lungs felt horrible and the smell on me was rancid. You can get non nicotine juices for vaping which eventually a lot of people do end going down to and simply enjoy the flavour and the huge clouds they can produce.

Now, there haven't been enough tests to confirm they are safe in the long run but many tests so far have confirmed they are. All ingredients (bar nictoine which isn't a carcingoen) are found in many things we consume, even in cough medicine so technically they should be safe. The government even released a report this week saying a bigger emphasis has to be placed on them in terms of testing as so far they have proved a very positive device in the cessation of smoking.

All the anecdotal evidence (including my own experiences) are that they make you feel a lot better than smoking and there is a massive community out there for support and advice.