Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new charlton fan

Comments

• Options
    13 5 and 1 and I don't know where the time has gone, you feel proud of them growing but God does it sadden me a bit too,
  • Options
    The more the merrier , welcome into the Charlton family baby of Dan
  • Options

13 5 and 1 and I don't know where the time has gone, you feel proud of them growing but God does it sadden me a bit too,

I am the same and I still blubbed like a baby when he was born this morning
  • Options

The more the merrier , welcome into the Charlton family baby of Dan

Thank you
  • Options
    Dont we all mate, those little perfect finger nails all new and that wonderful new colour

Gets me every time
  • Options
    dancafc said:

Congratulations Dan, we can never have too many born and breds.

You will probably see us floating around the Bourne at some point
    It's only a matter of time.
  • Options
    Congratulations :)
  • Options
    You won't miss us the boy has a bright charlton red pushchair
  • Options
    Congrats Dan, let's hope he gets to see Charlton beat Millwall some day.
  • Options
    Congrats Dan and all your family.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Congrats Dan, let's hope he gets to see Charlton beat Millwall some day.

You never know
  • Options

Congratulations
  • Options
    Lovely. Congratulations
  • Options
    Congratulations, Dan! Another lovely post that I want to both Like and LOL.
  • Options
    congratulations

got our 3rd one due in July
  • Options

congratulations

This is the forth and final one for me the wifes got a big pair of scissors coming my way
  • Options
    You'll be able to put out a 'dancafc' five a side team now mate in 16 years time, with you in goal though, given that goalies play on well into their 40s :wink: congrats.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

You'll be able to put out a 'dancafc' five a side team now mate in 16 years time, with you in goal though, given that goalies play on well into their 40s :wink: congrats.

After the wife has finished with butchering me I doubt I'll be able to walk let alone dive around
  • Options
    dancafc said:

RedChaser said:

After the wife has finished with butchering me I doubt I'll be able to walk let alone dive around
    It's not that bad just imagine getting them squashed in between a couple of bricks, just makes your eyes water a bit, that's all :wink: .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

dancafc said:

RedChaser said:

It's not that bad just imagine getting them squashed in between a couple of bricks, just makes your eyes water a bit, that's all :wink: .
    Oh is that it thanks for that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dancafc said:

congratulations

This is the forth and final one for me the wifes got a big pair of scissors coming my way
    BOLLOX to that, convince her to get the implant "just in case you change you minds, you both still young blah blah blah"

• Options

dancafc said:

congratulations

BOLLOX to that, convince her to get the implant "just in case you change you minds, you both still young blah blah blah"

It was part of the deal I'm afraid
  • Options
    dancafc said:

dancafc said:

congratulations

It was part of the deal I'm afraid
    Tell her you're welching on the deal.

Congratulations by the way mate.
  • Options
    She didn't really want another one to start with so I agreed that I'd take the chop
  • Options
    dancafc said:

She didn't really want another one to start with so I agreed that I'd take the chop

fair play to you mate, if you took my advice she would probably do it herself with a bread knife!
  • Options

dancafc said:

fair play to you mate, if you took my advice she would probably do it herself with a bread knife!
    She just said She still might if I don't behave myself
  • Options
    dancafc said:

dancafc said:

She just said She still might if I don't behave myself
    probably safe to ignore any suggestions I make then mate !
  • Options
    All the best to you and the family Dan, (Andy work)
  • Options
    dancafc said:

But it says in the Bible, "Go forth and multiply".
    Oh, I see. It didn't say, "Go fifth".

Yep, your missus is right.
    Chop.

Congrats to you both, BTW
  • Options
    Luvly jubbly :0)