Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

should bra cups be scrapped?

Comments

• Select-a-response

a. Only women should answer this question.

b. Stop this, right now.

c. HaHA! You veritable card! Quality bants.

d. I want to emphasise how much I like women's breasts on the internet, because I am socially insecure.
  • Or is this all a delightful play on your username?
  • NO! The Back aches would be unbearable

I am confused. I thought Bras contributed to backaches as they hold the breasts in a high position that is more likely to cause the problem than by letting them go to their natural level.

• Leuth said:

Select-a-response

b. Stop this, right now.

d. I want to emphasise how much I like women's breasts on the internet, because I am socially insecure.

D
  • CAFCsayer said:

Leuth said:

Select-a-response

b. Stop this, right now.

D
    is that a double d ?

I am confused. I thought Bras contributed to backaches as they hold the breasts in a high position that is more likely to cause the problem than by letting them go to their natural level.

Lol the sag factor would be increased... keep them perky as long as possible!
  • Sponsored links:

• I say no, and here's why: belly swingers.
  • Oh you lot are disgusting...............men............talking about boobies? Filthy animals.
  • Oh you lot are disgusting...............men............talking about boobies? Filthy animals.

Be fair, I got a flag-shaped rise out of Charlton Life's loveliest bloke
  • Leuth said:

Oh you lot are disgusting...............men............talking about boobies? Filthy animals.

Be fair, I got a flag-shaped rise out of Charlton Life's loveliest bloke
    Haha fair play!!

No the bra takes some of the weight of the boobs, if you got big heavy boobs and don't wear a bra;

a) they'll go saggy.

b) you'll get bad and continuing upper back pain.

So no they shouldn't be banned.
  • Nicholas said:

NO! The Back aches would be unbearable

No the bra takes some of the weight of the boobs, if you got big heavy boobs and don't wear a bra;

a) they'll go saggy.

b) you'll get bad and continuing upper back pain.

So no they shouldn't be banned.
    Big boobs, plays poker and supports Charlton!

Will you marry me @sadiejane1981 ? :)
    Yes, absolutely we just need to get rid of the husband first ;-)
  • Cool. sounds like you have the tools already to suffocate him so give us a shout when your done :smiley: