Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

player ratings

from me 0, the lot of them.
Thought we were very poor.
Some of the players must played their last for us.

Comments

• Options
    Mr Marcus Bent you are not good enough so fook off
    My Young you wanted to fook off last year so you got ur wish and pizz off...by the way Mc Cartney made you look a coont with his back heel
    Mr Hreiderson...you think you are hard but when someone pushes you back don't stand up their with ur hands in the air...tosser
    Mr Holland...thank you for everything but your legs have gone...hardest worker on the team....
    Mr Song...sorry but this will be your last season at the Arse..possession is the key..
    Mr Rommedahl....biggest bottler I have ever seen in English football...fook off back to Denmark
    Mr Ambrose....again you must possess the balll...you give it up too easy you whoare....
    Mr D Bent...you are a jewel in the rough...a decent guy who gives your all...good luck next season at a top club
    Mr Carson...forget today you have been brilliant....future England keeper
    Mr Thomas...you are not prem standard...think about that before you decide where you want to play next year....
    Mr Murray and the board....you have fooked over a good club with your egos...don't put people down at the forums and put your lackey fan director onthe board....we should all vote for Killer next year..at least we will get an honest opinion instead of the rose tinted outlook...you have a heavy burden to bear...but I forgive you because yoy have pumped a lot of money into the club...but just admit it you got this year wrong.....

This is the Charlton I love...10,000 - 15,000 crowds with real fans and with players who give a fook....bring the kids on....and for all you naysayers yes Curbs would have kept us up and will keep WH up....he knew draws were no good and went after the wins....so good luck to him if Wh stay up.....
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Mr Murray and the board....you have fooked over a good club with your egos...don't put people down at the forums and put your lackey fan director onthe board....we should all vote for Killer next year..at least we will get an honest opinion instead of the rose tinted outlook...you have a heavy burden to bear...but I forgive you because yoy have pumped a lot of money into the club...but just admit it you got this year wrong....

they have already
  • Options
    unnecessarily harsh on everyone, if you ask me.
  • Options
    I've got the hump
  • Options
    I am going to give Matt Holland a 10 for yesterday. He played his heart out and was the only player who had the guts to come over to the supporters at the end, look us all squarely in the eye & clap us for our support. Well done Matty you are one of the good guys left in football!!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite] Mr Murray and the board....you have fooked over a good club with your egos...don't put people down at the forums and put your lackey fan director onthe board....we should all vote for Killer next year..at least we will get an honest opinion instead of the rose tinted outlook...you have a heavy burden to bear...but I forgive you because yoy have pumped a lot of money into the club...but just admit it you got this year wrong.....

Sorry ct this is wrong.

Dont disagree with some of your, obviously heartfelt comments though, but you are harsh on some players and wrong about the board.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]I am going to give Matt Holland a 10 for yesterday. He played his heart out and was the only player who had the guts to come over to the supporters at the end, look us all squarely in the eye & clap us for our support. Well done Matty you are one of the good guys left in football!!

spot on
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]I am going to give Matt Holland a 10 for yesterday. He played his heart out and was the only player who had the guts to come over to the supporters at the end, look us all squarely in the eye & clap us for our support. Well done Matty you are one of the good guys left in football!![/quote]

spot on[/quote]

Fully agreed - one of the only charlton players left who feel for our club.
  • Options
    I agree with everything said by ct_addick, apart from the comments about the board.
  • Options
    hmmmm...had a few beers last night....maybe a bit rough on some people but pretty much stand by the comments.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You cant say that about the board tho. The team was always going to struggle after curbs blah blah blah.
    Everyone makes mistakes. Our board ALWAYS put the fans interest and the clubs interest first. Perhaps you should pump a few mill into the club.
  • Options
    If I had the money I would.....I disagree if you remember Murray was saying it wasn't all about Curbs and patting himself on the back at the start of the season...deservedly so for all the millions he has pumped in....but they got it wrong with the stupid coaching structure they put in place and the appointments except for Pards when it was too late....so was it all about Curbs ??????
  • Options
    It seems to be fashionable to slag Curbs off. The bloke worked miracles for us as the collapse this season has shown.

He has also saved the Hampsters Premiership status from what many considered to be a hopeless position.

The Board made an understandable decision to change the structure when they changed the manager. It didn't work.

A 27,000 capacity ground, winning the Championship and play off final and 8 years Premiership football is pretty good stuff in 15 years though.

I reckon the Board is allowed one mistake even if it does mean relegation.

Pardew is as good a choice as any to get us back into the Prem.

We need to stay with it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]It seems to be fashionable to slag Curbs off. The bloke worked miracles for us as the collapse this season has shown.

He has also saved the Hampsters Premiership status from what many considered to be a hopeless position.

With more than a little help from the Gods and a corrupt FA...........

IF..... it doesn't yet turn round and bite him in the arse.
    West Ham are not safe yet.