Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This year's Football League play-Offs

Interesting and unusual that in all three divisions, this year's semi-finals have gone with form during the season, ie. points totals. I can see 'Boro and Preston prevailing in their finals, but L2 is too close to call for me, like the season.

Comments

• Options
    Should be 3 great finals. I think Norwich have a bit more quality than Boro and take them to win. I also like Preston & Wycombe. All 3 are likely to be close with hopefully a few goals.
  • Options
    Norwich, Preston and Southend
  • Options
    For me, always the best games of the season. Just as long as you are not on the losing side.
    I dont think any of the games, in all the divisions, have disappointed especially the second legs. Plenty of goals and teams going for it. They ain't the quality of the premier league but there is a bit of passion to make up for it.
  • Options
    Picked out Boro, Swindon and Wycombe before the first legs.
    Got all three to be promoted at 45/1. Same bet is now 8/1.
  • Options
    Commentators always seem to refer to teams as having a bad record in the playoffs. It's hardly surprising, is it? You only have a one in four chance of winning them.
  • Options
    Middsbro, Swindon & Wycombe.
  • Options
    Boro, Preston, Southend
  • Options
    Boro, Preston, Wycombe
  • Options
    I'd like it to be Norwich, Preston and Southend.
  • Options
    Have a feeling it will be Boro, Preston and Southend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reckon it'll be Norwich / Preston / Wycombe
  • Options
    Norwich, Preston and Southend
  • Options
    originally went for 'Boro, PNE and Plymouth .. the Pilgrims are gone .. so .. Wycombe Chairboys for me
  • Options
    Norwich, Swindon and Wycombe.