Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

charity white collar boxing

As most of you may have read I was due to box for cancer research on 3rd of May but due to my wife not being well I had to pull out.i am now fighting on 5th July at the priestfield stadium (tickets available £20 each let me know if interested)now the reason for the post is I get to choose my ringwalk tune I have a few in mind but I would like some suggestions from my fellow charlton family.
And once again thank you to all the fellow lifers that sponsored me on my just giving page

Comments

• Options
    Has to be VFR
  • Options

Has to be VFR

I thought that but the version they brought out on cd years ago is a bit cheesy
  • Options
    No way, your ringwalk should be something to get you focused and psyched up not sentimental.

Here's my picks

Fuckin' in the bushes - oasis
    Hells bell's - ACDC
    Underdog - Kasabian

Hope your wife is on the mend soon, more time to get ring fit at least
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Carter said:

No way, your ringwalk should be something to get you focused and psyched up not sentimental.

Here's my picks

Fuckin' in the bushes - oasis
    Hells bell's - ACDC
    Underdog - Kasabian

Hope your wife is on the mend soon, more time to get ring fit at least

She's much better thanks mate.funny enough the 1st and 3rd of your choices were the 2 I had in mind.i had a play about on my phone last night and added Winston Churchill fight them on the beaches speech at the beginning I thought it sounded good but my brother thought it was a bit over the top
  • Options
    Warrior by PIL
  • Options
    Very disappointed that @Solidgone hasn't piped up with Agadoo....
  • Options
    Tony Oakey used to come in to okie-cokie
  • Options
    I thought about Neil Diamond sweet Caroline get everyone all waving their hands
  • Options
    If not red red robin... What about Mars by Holst, or voodoo Chile slight return by Hendrix. All the best for your wife.
  • Options
    dancafc said:

I thought about Neil Diamond sweet Caroline get everyone all waving their hands

Having been to my share of boxing events, music like that only works for very popular fighters. In reality at the White collar and local shows unless you are taking a lot of support it may leave you a bit disappointed.

Only my opinion course, you'll hardly hear the music over the pulse in your eardrums anyway!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought this would be easy.but because it will probably be a once in a lifetime thing it's hard
  • Options
    East 17 classic- house of love Gillingham will go wild
  • Options
    Immigrant Song
  • Options
    If you come out second you want something that will disturb your opponents concentration, Aqua's Barbie Girl will do this to any man.
  • Options
    I wouldn't like to disappoint - Agadoo
  • Options
    I want something that will pump me up and my support
  • Options
    Jerusalem
  • Options
    Welcome to the jungle GNR

Paradise city GNR
  • Options
    Id go with something a bit more electronic, maybe Calvin Harris - Slow Acid
  • Options