Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yaya Toure's Birthday

It's the cry baby's birthday today. We all know how massively upset the twat was this time last year when City forgot to acknowledge his birthday. Perhaps someone could tweet him this link. Yaya, happy birthday. I hope City go all out today and invite all your mates around for pass the parcel, musical chairs and you get a cake. If not, you have every right to leave them, they've done nothing for you over the last few years. Forgetting your birthday was last year was unforgivable

Comments

• Options
    If they don't mark his birthday this year I think he should climb on to the roof at strangeways prison and go on hunger strike.
  • Options
    If I remember correctly they did in fact acknowledge his birthday, but didn't get him a big enough gift or shower him with constant texts, cards, love and glitter.

The whole thing reeked of a spoilt child with an inflated option of what they deserve. I hope they make him a card this year.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

If I remember correctly they did in fact acknowledge his birthday, but didn't get him a big enough gift or shower him with constant texts, cards, love and glitter.

The whole thing reeked of a spoilt child with an inflated option of what they deserve. I hope they make him a card this year.

this all came from his agent, not yaya. His agent has wanted him to move for ages.
  • Options
    Really liked Toure last season thought he was outstanding, until he spoiled it all by acting like a twat about his poxy birthday. He has been no where near as good this season and comes across as a typical spoilt brat who doesn't give a shit any more.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Really liked Toure last season thought he was outstanding, until he spoiled it all by acting like a twat about his poxy birthday. He has been no where near as good this season and comes across as a typical spoilt brat who doesn't give a shit any more.

yaya in his prime was an unstoppable beast in midfield, i still think its mental barca sold him and a few years later got alex song to play the exact same role. It's like selling darren bent and signing izale mcleod as his replacement.
  • Options
    It was all utter BS last season. Complete fabrication from his agent.
  • Options
    Surely the £250,000+ per week shows him that the club loves him?
  • Options
    It's Francis Coquelin's birthday today too, just thought I'd put it out there.
  • Options
    it was Florence Nightingale's birthday yesterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's his party and he'll cry if he wants to.
  • Options
    You know when you wonder whether a player is decent in real life or an egotistical arsehole?

Well Toure proved which of the two he is that day.

It's amazing how we can watch a team of 11 people so often and actually know so little of what they are like as people.
  • Options

It's Francis Coquelin's birthday today too, just thought I'd put it out there.

Well let's hope that arsenal forget his cake and he gets the hump......
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

You know when you wonder whether a player is decent in real life or an egotistical arsehole?

Well Toure proved which of the two he is that day.

It's amazing how we can watch a team of 11 people so often and actually know so little of what they are like as people.

Harsh.

There were no direct comments from Toure and it appeared all noise was from his agent. And we know they are all wankers.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Yaya, Florence and Francis.

Anyone else?
  • Options
    My work mate was at City at the weekend for the QPR game and the entire crowd sang Happy Birthday to Yaya but he chose to ignore it completely - guess he assumed they were taking the p*ss.
  • Options
    IA said:

Anyone else?

VG has a point about the agent. However if that was my agent I would have to question wtf he is doing. You know you are gonna come across as a prat. But then they are so far removed from reality. I can imagine the likes of Milner trying to give him stick but Pelligrini stopping it in case Yaya gets upset (something silly like that anyway)

I also get annoyed because my boss is constantly lauding the hard nuts of Rugby Union, their ethics and the way the all round game is played compared to football. It fucks me off because I know when I played there was never any play acting, diving, unsportsmanlike behaviour. I know most fans hate that side of the game and I try to argue not all football is like that. Then you get a story linking a grown man crying over a birthday cake......

What can u do
  • Options
    Hey it was an emotional time. I wasnt just crying about the cake! Don't know why you have to bring it up again, makes me sad.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

IA said:

Anyone else?

VG has a point about the agent. However if that was my agent I would have to question wtf he is doing. You know you are gonna come across as a prat. But then they are so far removed from reality. I can imagine the likes of Milner trying to give him stick but Pelligrini stopping it in case Yaya gets upset (something silly like that anyway)

I also get annoyed because my boss is constantly lauding the hard nuts of Rugby Union, their ethics and the way the all round game is played compared to football. It fucks me off because I know when I played there was never any play acting, diving, unsportsmanlike behaviour. I know most fans hate that side of the game and I try to argue not all football is like that. Then you get a story linking a grown man crying over a birthday cake......

What can u do
    I think you could mention to your boss the Bloodgate incident at Harlequins.
  • Options
    Or the countless cheaps shots they land on each other. Hey whats a broken eye socket when we can laugh about it and drink pints of each other's piss after.

Cabbles, I wouldn't like your boss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Or the countless cheaps shots they land on each other. Hey whats a broken eye socket when we can laugh about it and drink pints of each other's piss after.

Cabbles, I wouldn't like your boss.

Haha - winds me up something chronic as well mate