Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

James Garner

2»

Comments

• Chizz said:

Are we allowed to have backdated RIP threads? This could become a bit crowded.

I saw a rumour that he had recently died and posted a note without checking. Apologies.
    And then left it over a whole day to come back and comment.

I kept checking to see if you had started this as a joke but then you didn't come back to the thread you started . You were too busy rowing in another.
  • Curb_It said:

Chizz said:

I saw a rumour that he had recently died and posted a note without checking. Apologies.

I kept checking to see if you had started this as a joke but then you didn't come back to the thread you started . You were too busy rowing in another.
    You want me to apologise again?
  • MrOneLung said:

I think you meant The Labour Party.

Only joking folks.

I'm not, I hope the bastards never get near government again.You should only be allowed to near bankrupt the country once.
  • Chizz said:

Curb_It said:

Chizz said:

You want me to apologise again?
    No.

• Yes
    Every day until the next general election
  • Yes
    Every day until the next general election

Well you're out of luck

• Is Elvis still with us? He's not released many songs lately!
  • Greenie said:

Is Elvis still with us? He's not released many songs lately!

Yes, absolutely. My mum's next door neighbour's sister's best friends brothers dogs sitter's uncle saw him in Burger King last week.
  • liked rockford, sad he's gone.

r i p jim