Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Total bollocks imo. I do not believe there can be any legal basis to this. Reagarding the use of breath testing in repect of driving, there is a clearly defined limit, as well as being guilty for refusing or failing to provide a sample. I cannot see that, with regard to entering a football ground, you can be found "guilty" for being unable to provide a sample by claiming reaons such as respiratory problems.
  • Options

Total bollocks imo. I do not believe there can be any legal basis to this. Reagarding the use of breath testing in repect of driving, there is a clearly defined limit, as well as being guilty for refusing or failing to provide a sample. I cannot see that, with regard to entering a football ground, you can be found "guilty" for being unable to provide a sample by claiming reaons such as respiratory problems.

Presumably you can be found guilty of trying to enter a sports stadium whilst intoxicated which is against the law.

I wouldn't worry too much though, I can't see this actually happening.
  • Options
    If it does, will anyone actually be allowed into the rusty toolbox on match days ?
  • Options

If it does, will anyone actually be allowed into the rusty toolbox on match days ?

Will they be allowed out?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

If you've been drinking the Fosters at our ground you'd be alright, you'd probably need to consume about 800 pints of that stuff to be over the limit !

Why do we provide Fosters and John Smiths ? Both horrendous
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

se9addick said:

If you've been drinking the Fosters at our ground you'd be alright, you'd probably need to consume about 800 pints of that stuff to be over the limit !

Why do we provide Fosters and John Smiths ? Both horrendous
    Because we ran out of Watneys Red Barrel

• Options
    What a load of blithering nonsense
  • Options
    Stick with your Party 7
  • Options
    I wonder if Cambridge United considered the impact on alcohol sales with people potentially skipping their pre-game drinks in the local pub and, instead, having a few extra once they're already in the ground?

Cynical? Me?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have thought for years there should be a breathalyser.

If people turn up at the turnstiles and are Negative ?

Don't let them in :-p
  • Options
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants to be happy" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • Options
    My hipflask wouldn't pass any testing(thankfully)