Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I'm doing one of those players on the lists wedding in a couple of weeks, but i'd be shot if I said anything like.

I'm going 19-0
  • It will be hard to stop Bournemouth scoring, so 20-1.
  • Where's cousins?
  • For those with blocked tweets:

Henderson; Solly, TBH, Johnson, Fox; JBG, Diarra, Buyens, Bulot; Vetokele, Watt

Boruc; Francis, Elphick, Cook, Daniels; Ritchie, Surman, Arter, Pugh; Kermorgant, Wilson
  • Comfortable home win 3-0
    Watt, Vetokele and Kermorgant(og)

COYRRR
  • Where's cousins?

Injured according to Fanny on prematch thread.

That or he's already been tapped up by West Ham. ;-)
  • Where's cousins?

Injured against Brum
  • Anyone know anything about the Bournemouth strikers?
  • Very defensive bench there.. can replace the entire back five... and we have Diarra in midfield who can play cb... church and eagles are the only players you could bring on if you needed to change the game.. surely we could have KAG or another youth player striker/winger on the bench??

Not me. Never heard of either of them
  • Sponsored links:

You must have heard of Wilson
  • Very defensive bench there.. can replace the entire back five... and we have Diarra in midfield who can play cb... church and eagles are the only players you could bring on if you needed to change the game.. surely we could have KAG or another youth player striker/winger on the bench??

I have the feeling that KAG is off this summer and it's been known for a while hence his absence from the 1st team squad in recent weeks
  • ross1 said:

Anyone know anything about the Bournemouth strikers?

You must have heard of Wilson
    Ray Wilson? Through he retired long ago
  • Morning Callum and all! One more to go, let's hope it's a good one!
  • Im on 3-2 Charlton, 3-2 kerm, 3-2 Gudmundson, 3-2 mayweather points, 3-2 mayweather 10th round. If Charlton win 3-2 it's gonna be a good day :')
  • Oops still on the train - may miss kick off...
  • Are there any trains to Charlton today?
  • We can't go any higher than 10th, but theoretically we could drop to 14th.
  • I'm in North upper. I'm surrounded by Bournemouth fans. What the hell?
  • They've had three shots already.
  • Sponsored links:

• 4:49 Attempt missed. Marc Pugh (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Harry Arter.
    3:30 Attempt missed. Yann Kermorgant (Bournemouth) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Matt Ritchie following a corner.
    2:58 Corner, Bournemouth. Conceded by Stephen Henderson.
    2:54 Attempt saved. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Yann Kermorgant with a through ball.
    1:50 Attempt blocked. Yann Kermorgant (Bournemouth) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked.
    0:45 Yann Kermorgant (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
  • 7:06 Attempt missed. Alou Diarra (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Morgan Fox.
  • Bournmouth 1-0
  • Ritchie (Kermorgant)
  • Am I the only person not at the Valley
  • 9:06 Goal scored
    Goal!
    Goal! Charlton Athletic 0, Bournemouth 1. Matt Ritchie (Bournemouth) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Yann Kermorgant.
  • They're too good for us....
  • B/mouth 2-0
  • 20-1. We're gonna win 20-1
  • I think that goal proves we are on the beach.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!