Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lordy how I hate the summer ....

It's been an interesting few days at The Valley.

Last Saturday I saw a fine display by the U-18s vs Forest

On Tuesday I attended a superb lecture by Clive Harris at the Museum - Charlton's Early Days

Last night I went to the sponsors' dinner - absolutely wonderful

Today popped in to the Club Shop for some shirts

Tomorrow the Bournemouth game - carnival atmosphere/last home game/good high-scoring match likely

Sunday the PoTY dinner - always excellent, but this year also homage to the Valley Party, and a very special group with me to celebrate my CAFC Diamond Jubilee

Just tell me - what the devil do I do until August ?

Comments

• Buy a bike
  • Buy a bike

So, I could cycle from Woolwich to The Valley instead of taking the bus ? Hmmm ....

Watch the Ashes ?!

Going to The Oval in August
  • Jack off and get drunk.
  • Everyone like a brass
  • edited May 2015
    @GlassHalfFull You seem to forgotten Slovenia v England in June and Kent Cricket week in Tunbridge Wells in July.

• You're not wrong, Er_Be - perhaps this week I've just been spoiled rotten ....
  • We need more like you and less of the broken glasses !
  • It's been an interesting few days at The Valley.

On Tuesday I attended a superb lecture by Clive Harris at the Museum - Charlton's Early Days

Tomorrow the Bournemouth game - carnival atmosphere/last home game/good high-scoring match likely

Sunday the PoTY dinner - always excellent, but this year also homage to the Valley Party, and a very special group with me to celebrate my CAFC Diamond Jubilee

All that and you didnt go to the Kent Senior Cup final?
  • @GlassHalfFull You seem to forgotten Slovenia v England in June and Kent Cricket week in Tunbridge Wells in July.

With the change of dates, there's even a vague possibility of some play at TW cricket week this year...
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCTrev said:

It's been an interesting few days at The Valley.

All that and you didnt go to the Kent Senior Cup final?
    Couldn't be there and at the same time at the sponsors' dinner ....