Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I heard the whole thing on TalkSport this morning. Too far. Especially when the journalist was trying to respond and momentarily went 'erm'

Pearson started to mimic him by going 'erm' etc as well.

It was as others have said, just bullying
  • Options
    A total dick of the highest order. If he can't be civil and answer the questions in a mature manner then he shouldn't go in to do post match interviews. Add this to his episode the other month with the Palace player and he looks more of a dick!
  • Options
    Made himself look a right muppet there.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

A total dick of the highest order. If he can't be civil and answer the questions in a mature manner then he shouldn't go in to do post match interviews. Add this to his episode the other month with the Palace player and he looks more of a dick!

Wasn't there also an incident with the fans earlier in the season too ?
  • Options
    That's mental. What's Pearson on about? He has totally lost it.
  • Options
    Apparently told a fan to F**k Off and die, nice :)
  • Options
    se9addick said:

E-cafc said:

Wasn't there also an incident with the fans earlier in the season too ?
    Forgot about that. As Damo says, he has lost it!

• Options
    That's amazing. The guys a knob though.
  • Options
    He's not very well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Monumental knob
  • Options
    Mate of mine knows him and says Pearson is "the strangest bloke in football."
  • Options
    Jimmy Bullard absolutely wrecks him in his podcasts. Said Pearson gives off this persona that he's a strict hard man but apparently one on one in his office, he's a bit of a wuss.
  • Options
    Arrogant Tosser.
  • Options
    He comes across as a bit of a dick, but this incident keeps all the media interest away from the players and solely on him ahead of a crucial against Newcastle on Saturday. Win that game and they'll be one point behind the plunging Geordies...
  • Options

He comes across as a bit of a dick, but this incident keeps all the media interest away from the players and solely on him ahead of a crucial against Newcastle on Saturday. Win that game and they'll be one point behind the plunging Geordies...

I don't think Pearson is a Mourinho esq mastermind of criticism deflection.
  • Options
    Just watched it back again and he looks pissed. Few messages on Foxes talk from fans saying he is on the booze at half time.
  • Options

Very good point
  • Options
    If you listen to him, it's always someone elses fault, he has a bad ref every game etc, etc. Just boring in the end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't stand the knob-jockey. Condecending prick.

Despite it being towards a palace player, he should have had the book thrown at him for the strangling incident earlier in the season.

He's one of those managers that (actual ability aside) I wouldn't want to see at our club, purely based on his attitude & persona, which is one of the reasons I also wasn't a fan of Peeters............
  • Options
    Joking aside, imo he's unstable and I think he needs some sort of medical attention.
  • Options
    Gordon Strachan was infamous for his post match outbursts at journos. That changed when he became a pundit and he is somewhat more understanding now.

Having said that, some questions are so pointed and designed to create a headline that I don't think it's wrong for those inventing such stories to be kept on their toes from time to time.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

• Options

Gordon Strachan was infamous for his post match outbursts at journos. That changed when he became a pundit and he is somewhat more understanding now.

Having said that, some questions are so pointed and designed to create a headline that I don't think it's wrong for those inventing such stories to be kept on their toes from time to time.

I agree, however in this case he was asked a question based on a statement that Pearson himself made only 30 seconds earlier. Sounded to me like the journo was just asking him to elaborate further, nothing malicious whatsoever.
  • Options
    I honestly don't remember Leicester players going under that much criticism either, I would have asked the same question as the journo in this case. There is definitely something not quite right with Pearson, maybe he's not well maybe he's on the booze but he's clearly not got his head together at all.
  • Options
    He once fought off a pack of wild dogs with just a walking pole when hiking alone in the mountains in Eastern Europe so apparently he's not someone you can mess with...
  • Options
    The man clearly needs a straight jacket .
  • Options
    I think he was under pressure already, and then when there was the whole Pearson sacked, oh no he has been reinstated saga it shook him and he is now hiding behind some kind of persona.

The whole, dont worry I can handle myself rant from a few months ago for example.