Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs Leeds match thread | 18.4.2015

Comments

• Blackburn 2-2 Forest HT
    Blackpool 0-1 Fulham HT
    Bournemouth 0-1 Sheff W HT
    Brentford 2-1 Bolton HT
    Cardiff 0-0 Millwall HT
    Charlton 0-1 Leeds HT
    Huddersfield 3-1 Derby HT
    Watford 0-0 Birmingham HT
    Wigan 1-0 Brighton HT
  • Absolute guff. Second to everything. Front two not working hard enough. Leeds have a ridiculous amount of time on the ball. We've gone on holiday.
  • Leeds totally deserve to be leading. Should be by more.
    Apart from.Henderson and Gomez the team don't look up for the fight.
    Watt and Eagles are having stinkers.
  • Perhaps I better stop with the comments, as I warned you, when I do these we never win
  • As it stands:

Middlesbrough 44 84
    Bournemouth 44 83
    ------
    Watford 44 83
    Norwich 44 82

Derby 44 75
    Ipswich 44 75
    ------
    Brentford 44 74
    Wolves 44 72

Fulham 44 49
    Reading 42 47
    Brighton 44 46
    Rotherham 43 44
    ------
    Millwall 43 40
    Wigan 44 39
  • I must say I am enjoying the music they are playing at half time more than the 5 mins where the bloke just slagged us off for not being very good.

Any michael bolton
  • Leeds could be 3 up. Winning everything in the air and most tackles. Need a big shake up at half time,we could still get something out of it.
  • If this is the result and Cardiff win against Millwall, we go down to 13th,
  • ross1 said:

If this is the result and Cardiff win against Millwall, we go down to 13th,

Always a silver lining.
  • Second half underway and we've made our second substitution with Gudmundsson on for Eagles. #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• 47' Watt drives at the defence and lays it across to Vetokele, he slices it wide. 0-1 #CAFCLive
  • Sometimes I think I am psychic, then I just realise I have seen/heard/experienced this shite before. Typical Charlton.
  • 52' Buyens to Fox, who sweep in a cross... Taylor beats it away, Vetokele into Watt, who just misses - two decent chances! #CAFCLive
  • Igor is starting to piss me off.
  • 52:04 Offside, Charlton Athletic. Johann Berg Gudmundsson tries a through ball, but Frédéric Bulot is caught offside.
  • Huddersfield 3-2 Derby
  • Watford 1-0 Birmingham

Watford goes to the top of the table
  • Wigan 1-1 Brighton (Dale Stephens)
  • 54:15 Attempt saved. Luke Murphy (Leeds United) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Alex Mowatt with a cross.
  • 56:19 Attempt missed. Alex Mowatt (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Steve Morison.
  • Sponsored links:

• 58:07 Foul by Rodolph Austin (Leeds United).
    58:07 Tony Watt (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
  • Welling take the lead at Alfreton. 1-2
  • 59' Igor Vetokele picks up the first yellow card after a mistimed sliding challenge. #CAFCLive 0-1
  • 61:30 Offside, Leeds United. Sam Byram tries a through ball, but Billy Sharp is caught offside.
    60:59 Attempt saved. Rodolph Austin (Leeds United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Sam Byram.
  • Huddersfield 3-3 Derby
  • 62:46 Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Morgan Fox.
  • Are we in this game ?
  • Beckboy said:

Are we in this game ?

We're on the pitch, if that's what you mean.
  • This is dire
  • Udders always have those big leads and let them slip away.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!