Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds game

Just out of interest seeing as the game doesn't mean much how much are the tickets today coz the wife's at a loose end so if it's not a silly price she might come

Comments

• Today's game is 'Gold' – the most expensive! £19-35 depending on where you sit.
  • edited April 2015
    wickford said:

Today's game is 'Gold' – the most expensive! £19-35 depending on where you sit.

I know the prices are set at the start of the season but you would think with nothing on the game they could lower it
  • edited April 2015
    Scuzzy Leeds fan at London Bridge station telling my eight year old in his Charlton shirt " your gonna lose today ". Class
  • We all hate Leeds scum ,we all hate Leeds scum , we all hate Leeds scum , we all hate Leeds scum
  • Scuzzy Leeds fan at London Bridge station telling my eight year old in his Charlton shirt " your gonna lose today ". Class

typical scummy leeds fan
  • My brother who up until a couple of years ago had held a season ticket for 12 years,tried to get a ticket using his red card. Got told that he didnt have enough purchase history this season,i got him one. Fair enough you might say but turned up today in my usual seat in NWQ to find the seats behind me taken up by leeds fans,WTF???? Mind you,they didnt hang around when we got the 2nd goal :)
  • I wouldn't piss on a L***s fan if he/she/it was on fire. Classless, TK Maxx-wearing, ignorant, cheap lager drinking, knuckle dragging, gravy on chips eating, pasty skinned, Jeremy Kyle rejected tossers.

Feel better now? (:
  • Great result. Did not see that coming going by the BBC match stats during the game. Well done lads! - superb fightback. Makes the weekend doesn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• I wouldn't piss on a L***s fan if he/she/it was on fire. Classless, TK Maxx-wearing, ignorant, cheap lager drinking, knuckle dragging, gravy on chips eating, pasty skinned, Jeremy Kyle rejected tossers.

Feel better now? (:

I do now :smiley:
  • Me and my 2 kids were enjoying hearing them sing coz of how loud they were until it started kicking off between a couple of our fans in the east stand and a load of their fans at the front of the south then that started them off 1 bloke giving me abuse which I can take but when he could see it wasn't bothering me he started spitting and then started abusing my kids which as you can imagine started my blood boiling and I gave it back ruined a very nice day coz my daughter came for the 1st time since we won league 1 she told me I enjoyed it but I don't wanna go again if I'm gonna get shouted at by big blokes
  • edited April 2015
    Isn't it amazing how certain clubs attract neanderthals as supporters. Leeds is definitely one , along with the likes of Wednesday & Birmingham City.
  • dancafc said:

Me and my 2 kids were enjoying hearing them sing coz of how loud they were until it started kicking off between a couple of our fans in the east stand and a load of their fans at the front of the south then that started them off 1 bloke giving me abuse which I can take but when he could see it wasn't bothering me he started spitting and then started abusing my kids which as you can imagine started my blood boiling and I gave it back ruined a very nice day coz my daughter came for the 1st time since we won league 1 she told me I enjoyed it but I don't wanna go again if I'm gonna get shouted at by big blokes

Sorry that happened to you and your kids Danny..I could'nt make it today...Ray

• dancafc said:

Me and my 2 kids were enjoying hearing them sing coz of how loud they were until it started kicking off between a couple of our fans in the east stand and a load of their fans at the front of the south then that started them off 1 bloke giving me abuse which I can take but when he could see it wasn't bothering me he started spitting and then started abusing my kids which as you can imagine started my blood boiling and I gave it back ruined a very nice day coz my daughter came for the 1st time since we won league 1 she told me I enjoyed it but I don't wanna go again if I'm gonna get shouted at by big blokes

Completely unnecessary, they're the Millwall of the north.