Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds' Italian contingent running scared of the addicks

2»

Comments

• The bookies have got wind of this. We are now odds on to win and i don't think that's happened all season apart from the Blackpool game.
  • That Italian bloke is a nightmare. I wonder how many Italian clubs are run in a similar way.
    At least a local journalist will get a good book out of it when he goes.
  • That picture looks like a girl anyway.

That is exactly what I thought: crop top, hippy skirt and effeminate bangle. Looks like some sad overweight middle-aged woman who wants to take up belly dancing to prove she's not lost it.
  • its a big scratch ya big girls blouse !
  • vffvff
    edited April 2015
    Possibly drawn it on with a marker pen / photoshopped it and text in to Cellini on smart phone.

Maybe that's a good idea to get a day off work, or to avoid an unwanted appointment.
  • edited April 2015

Kap10 said:

Not sure if already been discussed but six leeds players have ruled themselves out of tomorrows game claiming they're 'injured' (which they're definitely not).
    Marco Silvestri, Giuseppe Bellusci, Mirco Antenucci, Dario Del Fabro, Edgar Cani and Souleymane Doukara haven't travelled down. 3 of which are first team staples.

The circus at Leeds continues. Surely it's a win for us tomorrow now?

Be good to have a summary of how you see the circus that is Leeds Utd

Then it was revealed Cellino had told Redfearn to not play Antenucci because if he scores another 2 he gets another year on his contract.

Simon Church is in the same situation, but they're happy to take the risk
    Is it only a year Antenucci gets, SSNHQ said it was 2 years when they first reported it a few weeks ago

EDIT: Just looked it is only 1 year, thought 2 years seemed strange, another error by SSN
  • Ben18 said:

Looks like someone's nicked his kidney

Or his backbone ;)
  • Its a little scratch, no where near enough to keep you out. Northern softy
  • I'm seriously shocked by that horrific injury.......not

When I used to play, grazes like that were a common thing amongst the team. What really hurt was when one of your team-mates noticed it in the changing room and gives it a quick spray of ralgex, finishing it off with a good slap.

That's how we used to roll at Ebbsfleet F.C :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Lots of backroom stuff going on at Leeds - England and Italy at war literally at the training ground!!
  • edited April 2015

Looks like hes used his lippy to draw it on to me.

• Halix said:

Looks like hes used his lippy to draw it on to me.

Max Factor's " Basket Case Red" if I'm not mistaken...

• Stig said:

That picture looks like a girl anyway.

That is exactly what I thought: crop top, hippy skirt and effeminate bangle. Looks like some sad overweight middle-aged woman who wants to take up belly dancing to prove she's not lost it.
    Yep you're right - it's a picture of me I posted online to try and attract the younger man. It didnt work. Glad he's found a use for the image though.