Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

dead wood

i wonder how much of the dead wood currently out on loan will be coming back to haunt us? by the way,i don't mean kids gaining experience,but those given about a column or more in every programme.

Comments

• i wonder how much of the dead wood currently out on loan will be coming back to haunt us? by the way,i don't mean kids gaining experience,but those given about a column or more in every programme.

Name and shame
  • Got a feeling all these threads might come back to haunt you.
  • i'm thinking pretty boy george,quavers goochennichad,peter the painter,loic once...
  • What an odd thread.
  • bored.could just as well never look at it again so hardly going to haunt me.maybe we should all talk about coloured boots and await page 404 not found.
  • @Bournemouth Addick is your radar beeping :-)
  • I prefer morning wood
  • I don't mind who comes back as long as it isn't Tucudean.
  • We want our Paulie back
  • Sponsored links:

• seems some people don't wan't new posters,too many posts, or new topics.they shout out for help from 'higher ranking' members to help scare the new people off by,ooh,giving you a little flag.we're not 12 years old!page 404 not found is what appears when a website disappears.the players named have my own nicknames.i've managed to work out everyone else's so far,but here goes. pretty boy george-more worried about his looks than actually getting stuck in. quavers-reza.the upper body strength of a bag of quavers on a windy day. peter the painter-shipped off to transylvanian sunday league where we're gleefully informed he scores every week. loic once.loic nego-look,played once. these muppets were brought in with the money we 'saved' by getting rid of yann. not a drop of alcohol was harmed during the making of this post.
  • I'm glad you cleared up those nicknames. I hadn't got a clue who you were going on about
  • Kap10 said:

i wonder how much of the dead wood currently out on loan will be coming back to haunt us? by the way,i don't mean kids gaining experience,but those given about a column or more in every programme.

Name and shame
    Nick Grey?
  • Dead Grammar
  • @Bournemouth Addick is your radar beeping :-)

Klaxons and flashing lights went off some time ago boss...

• don't do capitals-said that from post one.
  • Why not ?

Even e. e. cummings did capitals for God...

You should, London is nice for a start.
  • Why not ?

He's 'ard.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015

seems some people don't wan't new posters,too many posts, or new topics.they shout out for help from 'higher ranking' members to help scare the new people off by,ooh,giving you a little flag.we're not 12 years old!page 404 not found is what appears when a website disappears.the players named have my own nicknames.i've managed to work out everyone else's so far,but here goes. pretty boy george-more worried about his looks than actually getting stuck in. quavers-reza.the upper body strength of a bag of quavers on a windy day. peter the painter-shipped off to transylvanian sunday league where we're gleefully informed he scores every week. loic once.loic nego-look,played once. these muppets were brought in with the money we 'saved' by getting rid of yann. not a drop of alcohol was harmed during the making of this post.

I said on another thread. Your posts would be interesting, if you put in some punctuation.

If you can't put in capital letters, commas, full stops & gaps where needed, then it makes your posts very hard to understand.

No one wants to sit here trying to understand, what all of your posts are saying, especially as you are starting so many.

I know you say you don't do capitals etc, but think you should try and learn, or take the trouble to do so, or you'll likely not last very long.
  • the rules are,there are no rules and if it drives anyone mad,then good.
  • if anyone wants to learn plastering i'm willing to learn to type.
  • L know of the capital you speak of.I've lived there all my life. Please note the use of upper case in this post.

One out of two on the commas, you're getting there mate - keep it up.
  • And now I bet you want the right Capitals?
  • if anyone wants to learn plastering i'm willing to learn to type.

I'm up for it if it means i don't have to interpret another one of your posts. Where's the trowel?
  • Sorry,North Lower Neil wants the first lesson.

Cheerio then :smile: