Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

L Block North Upper. Saturday.

A bit of a long shot but has anyone got tickets for row FF seats175/6 or row EE 173/4 ?
As at the moment i've got kids coming but we're split up.

Comments

• There will be plenty of room for you all to move and sit next to each other.
  • Nicholas said:

There will be plenty of room for you all to move and sit next to each other.

not according to the ticket office, the north upper is going to be pretty full.
  • According to the ticket office. There are roughly 2,000 more people in the ground, than there are, due to absent S/T holders.
  • Oh ok, Bournemouth fans must have got in early before they changed it to red card members only.
  • Nicholas said:

Oh ok, Bournemouth fans must have got in early before they changed it to red card members only.

Really early if they're coming to the leeds game ;-)
  • Oh shit :) Was reading the lets give Bournemouth the Valley thread just before.

In that case Baldybonce I am 100% sure you will all be able to sit next to each other.
  • Thanks gents but the strange thing is my brother has contacted me to say he has the seats i wanted.
  • Just as well, I am in L Block and we only like people with a good head of hair !
  • Granpa said:

Just as well, I am in L Block and we only like people with a good head of hair !

Charmed, i'm sure.
  • I'm in the L Block in Row UU and there's usually 5/6 seats free next to me, even when it was football for a fiver!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015

I'm in the L Block in Row UU and there's usually 5/6 seats free next to me, even when it was football for a fiver!

I find Lynx works quite well certainly better than Brut :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

I'm in the L Block in Row UU and there's usually 5/6 seats free next to me, even when it was football for a fiver!

I find Lynx works quite well certainly better than Brut :wink:
    you can't beat a bit of old spice.