Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who here would seriously wear one of these?

These may be old news, in fact I think the male one is from last year, but I've never seen anything like these before.
I genuinely can't believe anyone wouldn't think they look like an idiot wearing one of these things.

:astonished:

Comments

• only if they came in XXXL
  • I see the bloke in the third picture has his name tattooed on his chest ....
  • Come on, just admit you want to buy one so you can strut around the wetherspoons in Romford wearing it. (:
  • edited April 2015
    Are these sort of pictures allowed on here?
    After my tasteful photo of Onyewo got censored, I'd expect a yellow card if I were you @lordromford - be careful out there!
    Anyway, never mind the blokes - in that second picture - the fat woman in the yellow sarong - what was she thinking?
    What's that chap doing with the "fruit-based drinks" - how embarrassing are they?
  • My wife suggests that a finger stall will suffice, she should have gone to Spec savers !
  • I don't get how the women's one stays on
  • sam3110 said:

I don't get how the women's one stays on

I am imagining how they stay on
  • I am imagining how they come off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Do they do one for blokes that dress on the right?
  • I seem to recall pictures on here of our erstwhile match thread hero RedMidland wearing something not dissimilar to this - and they were equally disturbing!!
  • sam3110 said:

As long as they don't break wind they should be ok
  • Addicted said:

Popping your junk in a pringles tube and tying round the waist with some string would look better than this

Ha ha pringles tube. Alright Tripod
  • Granpa said:

I am imagining how they come off.

Granpa said:

I am imagining how they come off.

Now Now Granpa think of your blood pressure
  • Addicted said:

Popping your junk in a pringles tube and tying round the waist with some string would look better than this

Ha ha pringles tube. Alright Tripod
    I'll be sure to manufacture different sizes. Baked bean tin, tuna can and shot glass
  • sam3110 said:

Self adhesive pantie liners.
  • sam3110 said:

Self adhesive pantie liners.
    Velcro!
  • These may be old news, in fact I think the male one is from last year, but I've never seen anything like these before.
    I genuinely can't believe anyone wouldn't think they look like an idiot wearing one of these things.

:astonished:

I this the theme for Fancy Dress at St Andrews next Saturday ?