Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Bolton match thread 14/4/15

Evening all................so after getting a point on Saturday against The Massives can we follow that up with 3 against Bolton? We don't need to switch off, but now we are safe I sadly think we might do....however if those on short term contracts want to stay next season lets hope they put on a performance and help guide as to a win. I'll bring you the teams as soon as they are in.................COYR's

Comments

• Evening RM and all. Looking forward to following this. Will be interesting to see what team Guy puts out.
  • edited April 2015
    Thanks RM and everyone else for continuing to work on these match threads long after our season is over. Will be keeping an eye on CL tonight while I pack my suitcase to head home in time to catch the next game at the weekend. Hopefully the boys put on a good performance. COYR
  • Evening Red, and thanks in advance for the updates.
  • Subs Dmitrović, Eagles, Church, Fox, Ben Haim, Lennon, Lepoint.
  • Evening RM and all you lifers. Would love to double another team and get some momentum going into Saturday with the northern scum. COYA
  • Wow, Guy is going for it. Wiggins back in what I would say is s strong line up. Surprised that Joe Gomez isn't in the match day squad and that Diarra will play CB rather than Ben-Haim. Still, positive about our chances.
  • Fox and Gomez getting a well earned breather. I think that is a strong starting Xl.
  • Gomez has played about a zillion games lately, needs a break.
  • Sponsored links:

• A well needed rest for Gomez and the left footed wizard. Great to see Wiggy back. Feel bad for Bikey tbh
  • good attacking line-up, and some well earned rest for the youngsters
  • A little harsh on fox I think!
  • Good line up. Harsh on Fox probably but I'll give GL the benefit of the doubt.
  • Bolton-: Bogdan, Vela, Dervite, Mills, Ream, Danns, Bannan, Walker, Rochinha, Feeney, Le Fondre
  • Bolton subs-:Lonergan, Moxey, M Davies, Heskey, Gudjohnsen, Janko, McCarthy
  • nice little reminder on twitter from last time we met

• nice little reminder on twitter from last time we met

What a wank stain of a human being!!
  • JBG overpriced at 5/1 anytime goal scorer with betfred.
  • Sponsored links:

• Welcome back to Dorian Dervite... Let's hope Tony Watt Watt Watt tears him a new one!!

3-1 Charlton, a first hat-trick for him.
  • Welcome back to Dorian Dervite... Let's hope Tony Watt Watt Watt tears him a new one!!

3-1 Charlton, a first hat-trick for him.

really rate Dervite as a player bit he can have the worst game of his life tonight!!
  • Attack! Attack! Attack!
  • Bolton coverage just came on.
  • Probably our strongest team that. Fancy a win tonight now
  • 8pm kick off
  • Hiya Red .. hope all is well .. interesting how Diarra is more fancied in defence rather than midfield .. come on you Addickls
  • On a 4 hour round trip, Kimbo will be happy to see Dorian playing.
  • edited April 2015
    I think we have to attack with that line up as we will probably lose if we dont. Personally, I'd like to see us really go for it tonight, if we lose doing this I wont mind. If we lose or draw in a dour performance where we create nothing i'll be disapointed. These games can point the way a bit for next season.
  • Got to say the Bolton bloke who has gone through the Charlton team is well researched and prepared.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!