Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is going to Bolton?

edited April 2015 in General Charlton
We are in holiday in Snowdonia. After seeing the magnificent game at Sheffield Wednesday we are going on a 4 hour round trip to Bolton tomorrow, hopefully after a walk up a hill. Who else is going?

Player to watch. Dorian Dervite

Comments

• I'm there, and as Terry has had to drop out I'll be assisting Finchy on CAFCPlayer comms.
  • Didn't even realise we were playing. Oops
  • My son.
  • Yep, heading up from Shropshire
  • I would say whoever your with Kimbo !

The problem is there no trains back just like the Leeds mid week game and the Wigan Friday night. so will be our car drivers. coach passengers and Northern supporters will make up the 350 or so.

I have seen 9 League away games this season and the Wednesday performance was no worse than most of the others. Only seen 1 win at Norwich and than was a fluke. 4 defeats and four draws. Will have to pick my away games better next season.
  • edited April 2015
    hadn't we sold something like 138 tkts, do well to be 200

no surprise though really
  • Has to be the most unattractive fixture of the season. It was grim enough anyway being midweek, but add in the complete lack of importance now and I take my hat off to anyone travelling up from the South for this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm going.
  • I'm in Manchester this week and cannot believe there is no train that gets me back from Bolton after the game. Shame.
  • edited April 2015
    Every 30 minutes to Manchester Victoria, including after the game.
  • Gammysnr said:

According to National Rail Enquiries, the last train from Horwich Parkway to Manchester Piccadilly is at 21:28 , and then there is weirdly nothing until bus services at 23:10 and 23:11 to Manchester Piccadilly and Victoria respectively
  • I'm at Millwall tonight.
    Come on Wigan.
  • Me and the boy via Beehive
  • markmc68 said:

I'm at Millwall tonight.
    Come on Wigan.

They are away at Rovers soon, could be THE game they go, shall attend if there's a chance.
  • Gammysnr said:

According to National Rail Enquiries, the last train from Horwich Parkway to Manchester Piccadilly is at 21:28 , and then there is weirdly nothing until bus services at 23:10 and 23:11 to Manchester Piccadilly and Victoria respectively
    This is what i got and which put me off.
  • 136 advance with 48 paid on the night, making the very loyal band totalling 184.
  • Has to be the most unattractive fixture of the season. It was grim enough anyway being midweek, but add in the complete lack of importance now and I take my hat off to anyone travelling up from the South for this one.

I went, do you fancy buying me a beer Saturday instead of taking your hat off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    Lowest Championship followings this season

Cardiff took 149 to Middlesbrough
    Wigan took 161 to Middlesbrough
    Scum took 162 to Middlesbrough
    Charlton 184 to Bolton

*don't know how many Wigan at scum the other night
  • Was Wigan midweek?
  • Wigan at scum was this week , don't know about their trip to Boro
  • I think Blackpool at Derby might be the new record..
  • Cardiff took 7 to Leeds on Saturday.
  • Our official following at Bolton was 234, though it looked less.

Bournemouth took 4,259 to Reading, Cardiff took 197 to Ipswich,Hudders 282 to Brighton, Norwich 2,100 to Leeds, Wolves 862 at Boro
  • Cardiff City following at Leeds United

• Cardiff took 7 to Leeds on Saturday.

That was a protest though!
  • edited April 2015
    This was our mob on Tuesday image