Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hungarian Optimist Sells CAFC replica shirt

Came across a Charlton shirt on ebay, at this price I'd want the player thrown in£69.99 plus £9.90 P&P

Comments

• Kap10 said:

Came across a Charlton shirt on ebay, at this price I'd want the player thrown in£69.99 plus £9.90 P&P

If you're throwing in the player, too, the starting price needs to be lower...
  • I'm trying to work out when it was actually worn.
  • If you rearranged the letters of Nego to spell 'Gone' it might be more appropriate and worth more
  • To be fair he's accurately described a match worn Nego shirt as "rare".

Astonishingly no bids yet, shall we ask him if all proceeds are going to the Upbeats ?
  • edited April 2015
    Ross said:

I'm trying to work out when it was actually worn.

Wigan away last season (the "Thuram game") ?
  • se9addick said:

Ross said:

But its this seasons away shirt....
  • edited April 2015
    Are we sure he's not talking forints?
  • CAFCTrev said:

se9addick said:

Ross said:

The numbers are gold so surely the season after promotion
  • So Loic Nego's shirt appears on EBay from a seller in Hungary, where Loic Nego is currently living... are the wages in Újpest THAT bad?
  • PL54 said:

CAFCTrev said:

se9addick said:

Ross said:

I think what it is, is someone taking a flyer not knowing Nego has made a zero to negative impact on us and just put his name on the shirt, I doubt the shirt has been anywhere near Nego.

I'm going to to put it on my watch list, maybe a few others could do to, just to give our friend some hope.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    It is probably one of his shirts that has been made up for the first team which he has given to someone, who is now selling it.

It is definitely a player issue first team shirt due to the player issue size lettering/numbers (replicas have smaller lettering and numbers).
  • That shirt wasnt worn in October 2005 in the 05/06 season. It was worn the season before, so it definitely isn't a Darren Bent matchworn shirt. But it has player issue lettering, so no idea how someone has got a hold of that.
  • Poor guy is going to be seeing the amount of views on this and think he is onto a goldmine as he gives Nego £50 for each of his other "excellent" condition shirts.
  • I've got a pair of shorts worn by Matt Holland, mint condition worth anything?
  • PL54 said:

CAFCTrev said:

se9addick said:

Ross said:

The season after promotion (12/13) we had a jet black away kit with a collar, last season we had the white away shirt with the 12/13 black away as a third choice.

That auction is this seasons away.
  • CAFCTrev said:

PL54 said:

CAFCTrev said:

se9addick said:

Ross said:

The season after promotion (12/13) we had a jet black away kit with a collar, last season we had the white away shirt with the 12/13 black away as a third choice.

The other clue is the sponsor!!!!
  • Kap10 said:

CAFCTrev said:

PL54 said:

CAFCTrev said:

se9addick said:

Ross said:

The other clue is the sponsor!!!!
    That and a quick glance at our online club shop....
  • Everyone follow my lead and add it to your watch list. The seller will be thumping it out at the prospect of a last minute bidding frenzy............ :smiley:
  • I've got a pair of shorts worn by Matt Holland, mint condition worth anything?

Probably the same pair he wore over a whole season. Pristine white still.
  • Sponsored links:

• The shirt is size Small. I know he's not a big player but I seriously doubt he could get in a small.
  • So Loic Nego's shirt appears on EBay from a seller in Hungary, where Loic Nego is currently living... are the wages in Újpest THAT bad?

Loic Nego ? Or

Colin Ego

• The shirt is size Small. I know he's not a big player but I seriously doubt he could get in a small.

100% agree, the sizes the players wear are different (smaller) than one's we'd get. Got a signed training top of Emilio Izaguirre the Celtic left back and a signed & a Danny Green Worn signed & poppy shirt (Bristol City away) which are both Medium.
  • edited April 2015

I've got a pair of shorts worn by Matt Holland, mint condition worth anything?

At least they will be spotlessly clean despite not been washed. Did you set that one up?