Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LISTEN: Charlton Live Sheff Wed Preview - Podcast or Stream Online

edited April 2015 in General Charlton
Our weekly preview show is ready to listen to now!

Join @wallin58, @StubleyAddick and I as we gloss over the defeat at Millwall, look back at the draw with Fulham and the return of Scott Parker. We also talk about this year's Hall of Fame nominations and of course look forward to the game with the Massives at Hillsborough on Saturday.

We also hear from both Guy Luzon and Stephen Henderson.

You can download the show as a podcast from iTunes - go to podcasts and search Charlton Live. Click subscribe and all Charlton Live shows will be automatically downloaded to your phone/tablet/computer as and when they are released.

You can also stream this week's show online by clicking HERE

Hope you enjoy it, let us know any feedback you have!

Cheers, Louis.

Comments

• Just listened to Henderson's interview, he really sounds like captain material.
  • se9addick said:

Just listened to Henderson's interview, he really sounds like captain material.

Agreed. His passion has really come through since he's come back into the team for me and you can see that through his interviews. He was gutted after Millwall.
  • Enjoyable little show - keep up the good work!

Thanks, GWE!

Thanks GWE!

Anyone who's heading up to Sheffield tomorrow why not download the podcast to listen to on the way up!!
  • Listened to this on the M25 today. Good stuff. Except you are all too young. Mark Aizlewood? Who he?
  • kafka said:

Listened to this on the M25 today. Good stuff. Except you are all too young. Mark Aizlewood? Who he?

Haha yeh I thought we'd be safe discussing the most recent category in the hall of fame nominations but Aizelwood outdated us sadly.